Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered Dec 20,Midnight silver, 19in rims with FSD.

Yesterday was the day it was finally delivered to my home(Ottawa area), thank god for that Toronto DA who helped me rush things when my car arrived in Montreal!

Drove almost 300 Klicks about 100 of them with FSD(or autopilot with mad max lane change setting lol) and I just fell in love instantly, that 0-100(0-60mph) is great but what I'm most impressed with is the 60-160 when entering a highway!
20200130_163357.jpg

Yesterday was the day it was finally delivered to my home(Ottawa area), thank god for that Toronto DA who helped me rush things when my car arrived in Montreal!

Drove almost 300 Klicks about 100 of them with FSD(or autopilot with mad max lane change setting lol) and I just fell in love instantly, that 0-100(0-60mph) is great but what I'm most impressed with is the 60-160 when entering a highway! View attachment 506285
What was your original timeline if you don’t mind me asking? Ordered 12/8 in Toronto, still should be 2-4 weeks out by the last text we got.

Drove almost 300 Klicks about 100 of them with FSD(or autopilot with mad max lane change setting lol) and I just fell in love instantly, that 0-100(0-60mph) is great but what I'm most impressed with is the 60-160 when entering a highway! View attachment 506285
Congrats Frank.

How was the delivery service? I will probably end up using the same company as you hopefully in the next month of so.

Congrats Frank.

How was the delivery service? I will probably end up using the same company as you hopefully in the next month of so.

They were great, my DA told me they'd deliver between the 31st and the 2nd, they called on the 30th saying the driver is picking up the cars that day and if I wanted they could be there an hour an a half later (I'm mid way between ott and mtl)

They were great, my DA told me they'd deliver between the 31st and the 2nd, they called on the 30th saying the driver is picking up the cars that day and if I wanted they could be there an hour an a half later (I'm mid way between ott and mtl)
Ok gotcha.

So even though I ordered from Toronto, they'll probably ship the car to Mtl since im in Ottawa.
edit: lol SR+ thread duh, sorry.

Congratulations! I ordered the same car on the same day, looking forward for that 1st drive...

i ordered a white/black sr+ aero on 1/14/20, got a text on 1/23/20 saying you delivery will be in 2-4 weeks, got my vin in source code 1/27/20, then another text on 1/28/20 to schedule delivery. the earliest delivery time was 2/13/20 so i hope they stay true to that

No VIN for me either, yet (in LA/Valley). Ordered Jan. 6 (Blk/Blk, 18", Aero). When I ordered, delivery estimate was 4-7 weeks. I hit the 4 week mark on Monday. But the updated estimate text last week changed it to 3-7 weeks, putting me mid-Feb to mid-March..

I'm thinking the sweet spot overlap between the original estimate and updated text is between Feb. 13-24. But if I don't see a VIN in the next few days, I'll start getting pessimistic about that. My Volt (which I loved) got broadsided and has been in the shop for a month. Been in a rental since Jan. 3... So eager to get into the new Tesla. It's kind of making me crazy waiting. :)

No VIN for me either, yet (in LA/Valley). Ordered Jan. 6 (Blk/Blk, 18", Aero). When I ordered, delivery estimate was 4-7 weeks. I hit the 4 week mark on Monday. But the updated estimate text last week changed it to 3-7 weeks, putting me mid-Feb to mid-March..

I'm thinking the sweet spot overlap between the original estimate and updated text is between Feb. 13-24. But if I don't see a VIN in the next few days, I'll start getting pessimistic about that. My Volt (which I loved) got broadsided and has been in the shop for a month. Been in a rental since Jan. 3... So eager to get into the new Tesla. It's kind of making me crazy waiting. :)

You are not going to see a VIN for a very long time. You have people that have ordered before Dec that still don't have a VIN.

You are not going to see a VIN for a very long time. You have people that have ordered before Dec that still don't have a VIN.

Yep. Fully aware. I expect a sudden rush of the west coast orders from December that didn't make the end of year cut off to start getting fulfilled in the next couple week. As an early January order, I'm hoping for mid-February but if I had to bet, I'd put it closer to the first week in March. When I traded email with my SA last week, they said February, but of course, no guarantees.

Whats up peeps?! New to the forum but am waiting on my SR+ W/B/Aero. Ordered 1/17 with 5-8 Week estimate. Got a text a week later saying 3-7 weeks.

Any rhyme or reason on the delivery process? Looking at the tracker, it certainly doesn't seem to be first come first serve.

i ordered a white/black sr+ aero on 1/14/20, got a text on 1/23/20 saying you delivery will be in 2-4 weeks, got my vin in source code 1/27/20, then another text on 1/28/20 to schedule delivery. the earliest delivery time was 2/13/20 so i hope they stay true to that
just got a text from my ISA and he my car is on the truck and may be here earlier then expected