Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2020 SR+ White Exterior/Black Interior/18" Wheels
Ordering in Ontario, Canada to Oakville
Order Date: January 29th, 2020
was told 3-5 weeks when I ordered, got the same push texts the last few Thursdays :p I'm hoping for another today later.
SA yesterday messaged me that a "soft VIN" has been assigned to me and that I could get my car quicker if I opted to do black exterior, I said no thanks I can wait. SA couldn't provide me the soft VIN as they weren't allowed to provide soft VINs.
Called the delivery center and they said no VIN assigned and probably end of March delivery.
Odd that different employees have different levels of access?
Car got wrecked in January and ordered the 3 right away, hopefully it's not too much longer but I won't hold my breath :p
Excited to see that they're into January orders at least now!
No VIN in source or page yet.

2020 SR+ White Exterior/Black Interior/18" Wheels
Ordering in Ontario, Canada to Oakville
Order Date: January 29th, 2020
was told 3-5 weeks when I ordered, got the same push texts the last few Thursdays :p I'm hoping for another today later.
SA yesterday messaged me that a "soft VIN" has been assigned to me and that I could get my car quicker if I opted to do black exterior, I said no thanks I can wait. SA couldn't provide me the soft VIN as they weren't allowed to provide soft VINs.
Called the delivery center and they said no VIN assigned and probably end of March delivery.
Odd that different employees have different levels of access?
Car got wrecked in January and ordered the 3 right away, hopefully it's not too much longer but I won't hold my breath :p
Excited to see that they're into January orders at least now!
No VIN in source or page yet.

Would you have had to pay the extra $1k for black?

Ordered sr+, 19 in, black int, no FSD on Jan 19 with an initial delivery time of 8 - 10 weeks

1st text Jan 23: Delivery update 3 - 8 weeks
2nd text Feb 6: Delivery update 2 -5 weeks
3rd text Feb 13: Model 3 to be built in two weeks

Today vin in source.

Im guessing if you received the built in two weeks text, you should see your vin in source very soon.

I did pro-actively reach out to the Montreal dealership and within a day got an email from a Delivery advisor saying that he's been assigned to my order and to expect sometime in March. So I've been patiently waiting.

Probably these guys...

1*BYJQ8dYv2dMVPLV5OO4uPg.jpeg