Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD 3/18 - 3-27 the window is closing haha hoping the VIN will come soon :)
Seriously, once you get your VIN, things go really fast. I was blown away. But I can tell you, doing my research, reading and watching the videos. I was already comfortable in my vehicle the first time I started driving. Regenerative braking is amazing, I think I have used my brake pedal once in the last 3 days lol! Can't wait to read that you got yours!

This aint fair! My cousin ordered his M3P a couple days after I ordered my SR+ and he already got his appointment to pick up his car as of 3/16. He lives in Washington State. I ordered 3/6, he ordered 3/8....... I live in CA, . it is true, people away from CA get their cars sooner. He literally waiting only 8 days to get his car.... wow

This aint fair! My cousin ordered his M3P a couple days after I ordered my SR+ and he already got his appointment to pick up his car as of 3/16. He lives in Washington State. I ordered 3/6, he ordered 3/8....... I live in CA, . it is true, people away from CA get their cars sooner. He literally waiting only 8 days to get his car.... wow
Yes it’s true California is last :( and it seems right now they are handing out the performance which probably means LR is next then last will be SR+

Saw my build on the new inventory page and decided to reach out to my SA and this is what he said:

Screenshot_20210316-105709_Gmail.jpg

Reactions: UpperMeadow
Just got my SR+ today and couldn't be happier! I arrived about 10 minutes early and was able to do a walk around the car and found 1 thing that stood out. Below the rear driver side door just on the outside of the door sill is a small chip and I have a submitted a service request through the phone app. Besides that panel gaps were fairly consistent and nothing else that stood out. Once we did a walk around with the SA, signing papers and getting the insurance completed was about a 40 minute process. They had a few accessories at the delivery center so I jumped on the all weather mats and was driving off the lot about an hour after I arrived.
Screenshot_20210316-171834~2.png

Just got my SR+ today and couldn't be happier! I arrived about 10 minutes early and was able to do a walk around the car and found 1 thing that stood out. Below the rear driver side door just on the outside of the door sill is a small chip and I have a submitted a service request through the phone app. Besides that panel gaps were fairly consistent and nothing else that stood out. Once we did a walk around with the SA, signing papers and getting the insurance completed was about a 40 minute process. They had a few accessories at the delivery center so I jumped on the all weather mats and was driving off the lot about an hour after I arrived. View attachment 645104
Congrats!

• Love
Reactions: meegrr
Just got my SR+ today and couldn't be happier! I arrived about 10 minutes early and was able to do a walk around the car and found 1 thing that stood out. Below the rear driver side door just on the outside of the door sill is a small chip and I have a submitted a service request through the phone app. Besides that panel gaps were fairly consistent and nothing else that stood out. Once we did a walk around with the SA, signing papers and getting the insurance completed was about a 40 minute process. They had a few accessories at the delivery center so I jumped on the all weather mats and was driving off the lot about an hour after I arrived. View attachment 645104

You've got me so excited! I'm going to be standing in that same lot in about a week or so hopefully! Congrats!

• Love
Reactions: meegrr
Got my M3 also today. Was a small bend in the moulding above the passenger side window. Part ordered and they will replace for free soon with a home repair. Was not happy that the firmware was v2020.47.x. Pre holiday update. No boom box etc. Have been told no one can push an update and I just have to wait till one day possibly in the next two weeks that the update will come. Not thrilled and I am pursuing it with service to try to make it happen it so far they said they can’t or won’t push the update. Contacted Tesla also who told me no dice. A little strange. I don’t expect the latest firmware maybe. But certainly not last years. Otherwise. Wow. What a car. So smooth. So slick. Fantastic amazing to drive. Love every second. Heh. What firmware have some of you been getting the cars with lately ? Btw I did get the new headlights which I am happy about. I don’t see a heated steering wheel in the setup but the guy told me the wheel looks different to him so it’s possible it will have it soon enough. Not a big deal either way. I just wanted the new headlights !

Reactions: AthleticMonkey
Saw my build on the new inventory page and decided to reach out to my SA and this is what he said:

View attachment 645002
Well then! I know you’re stoked!