Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called the Kansas City SC...and once again they really couldn't tell me anything different. Talked to someone named Pete who was very nice, but unfortunately told me that they haven't really got many SR+ vehicles lately. He said most likely the last 2 weeks of June. Of course this sort of coincides with my current EDD of June 19 - June 26.

Looks like I am waiting 2-3 more weeks (unless someone has the same configuration out of Kansas City refuses delivery and I get assigned to it... which I would love to find someone who ordered my same config BEFORE I ordered mine).... but I really don't think Tesla participates in the first come first serve process.

I have already waited about 11 weeks... what's 2 or 3 more weeks... right?

I should probably call the Kansas city location again.. but I bet they will still tell me they don't know anything
I ordered 2021 Model 3 Standard Range Plus | Pearl White | Black & White Interior | Aero Wheels | No FSD
There are 2 that match yours on the lot right now.

Attachments

• AEE35532-459D-4A9F-8B1C-11CA6F7F21D2.jpeg
    AEE35532-459D-4A9F-8B1C-11CA6F7F21D2.jpeg
    444.4 KB · Views: 96
  • 591C695B-EBA7-4DF9-B5A1-5384047CF98C.jpeg
    591C695B-EBA7-4DF9-B5A1-5384047CF98C.jpeg
    388 KB · Views: 69
Called there and spoke to someone named Mandy. Says that she doesn't see any in their inventory so these must be already reserved for people.

She didn't seem very friendly though...

and, I just noticed that those have white interior. I ordered black, but those match mwilkins order though.
Sorry about that! I was intending to post that for mwilkins.
They did have 3-4 with black interior as well.

I just called my SA to see if he could assign one of the 3 that matches my profile and he just said he would know more next week. It must not be up to the SA to assign the VIN or they were all for other people.

I did notice the lot was filled with more model 3s today so they must have received a shipment this morning. All the ones I saw last night were 5/23 builds now they have some 5/27 builds as well.

Reactions: makirules
IT HAPPENED!!!
Thanks all for the conversations and holding hands through the wait period.
FYI: ordered 4/25
M3 SR+
Pearl White/Black
No FSD
SoCal
Awesome, congratulations hopefully mine is on its way as well.

I ordered 4/18, SR+ MSM with White - For over a week my delivery has been showing 8 - 12 weeks from the updated May 31 - June 4th date. Now its showing June 8 to June 22nd again so hopefully that means it's coming.

In Socal as well....

Reactions: codyb1990
My SA replied after being out of the office regarding account EDD fluctuations and said: “It's still possible that your vehicle can deliver before the end of the month, though we would need to wait until a later time to know more.

These generalizations make my mind go crazy lol. As someone said here the other day, this entire process really is a crapshoot.