Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ring Around the Tesla... Pocket Full of VINs... Lugnuts...Lugnuts... We all keep waiting!!

This Week
Mon - June 20-30
Tue - June 21-30
Wed - June 22-30
Thur - June 23-30
Fri - June 24-30 (Today)

No VIN....No TV...

Ordered May 8th
Almost the same here and today I'd be June 25 -30. Today I thought this *sugar* will be pushed for July - August and then I got the Tesla Vision agreement and a vin in the source code. 🥳

Ordered May 18th

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 8.17.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 8.17.16 AM.png
    242.2 KB · Views: 85
Ring Around the Tesla... Pocket Full of VINs... Lugnuts...Lugnuts... We all keep waiting!!

This Week
Mon - June 20-30
Tue - June 21-30
Wed - June 22-30
Thur - June 23-30
Fri - June 24-30 (Today)

No VIN....No TV...

Ordered May 8th
Mine changed to June 25-30 today… on the same track you are 😭😂 I’m getting so impatient!!!!

(Ordered May 1st, in Texas) - Tesla just texted me requesting proof of insurance effective today, so they can process my temporary permit; I called Tesla and they clarified they're trying to schedule me for end of next week (within my current EDD), for that they need my insurance cards, and that my deposit can be paid 24 hrs before actual delivery. I'm getting there!
Got my delivery appointment text!! - a bit off from EDD (June 13-19), but finally scheduled for June 21st 🤩 - Can't wait!!

Mine changed to June 25-30 today… on the same track you are 😭😂 I’m getting so impatient!!!!

It's so interesting I don't get it, why are ours and others shrinking in dates but others are not even getting this and they are getting their cars....

It's like there is no rhyme or reason for any way Tesla deliverers it's simply crazy...

Reactions: kelseymarie38
Ordered April 7th, saw some in inventory earlier that the week so I assumed that there'd be almost no wait. Wish I had known about Tesla's Quarter-based madness beforehand. Still waiting.... :(

EDD says 9-13 weeks this morning :/
Mine says that too. I'm so confused :/

Ordered: 4/27
EDD: 9-13 weeks (before was showing June 12 - June 30)
Black/Black SR+ no FSD

you ordered an existing inventory vehicle on 4/7?
Sorry that may not have been clear. I saw some new inventory on the 1st - 4th but wasn't ready to order yet. By the time I had done a test drive and run some finance numbers I decided to order a custom on on 4/7 cause all of the inventory was gone :(

I figured they must be constantly delivering so I should be getting it asap as all previous orders should have been fulfilled by the inventory models I saw just days prior. Oh how naïve I was 😞

Reactions: River213