Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here’s my breakdown for this past week and I really hope this isn’t true.. I might be calling my SA to get a answer

ordered May 8

Mon - Jun 20-30
Tue - Jun 21-30
Wed - June 22-30
Thur - June 23-30
Fri - June 24-30
Sat - 9-13weeks
Sun - July 13 - Aug 2 (today)

Has to be a glitch…
I had the exact same thing but skipped the Sat update. But I also ordered only on 5/20

Reactions: mdanieltech
Finally spoke with my friend today who’s a SA and he was able to share a bit more insight. My order is “soft-matched” which only means for a future build. The projected factory production and delivery was actually within the EDD shown in my account. However, these dates change daily and he’s going to keep an eye on existing inventory potentially a quicker VIN assignment.

Reactions: makirules
Finally spoke with my friend today who’s a SA and he was able to share a bit more insight. My order is “soft-matched” which only means for a future build. The projected factory production and delivery was actually within the EDD shown in my account. However, these dates change daily and he’s going to keep an eye on existing inventory potentially a quicker VIN assignment.

What about me bro! 👋🏻

Well I think I need to start digging around for DEMOs in my area... Ordering May 8th was all good up till this past Sat, was hitting delivery in June since day 1....

Now I'm looking out till July 13 - Aug 2nd this will not work for me... I'm going to give it this week because of the "Rumor's" that I was told by two different SAs that said I could/should get the VIN this week...

But if there's an opportunity to grab something in my config in DEMO I'm jumping on it...

Reactions: GiFer