Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to share my experience in waiting so far, I am currently 47 days in as I ordered on 4/29. My delivery dates have shifted a number of times and for the past week have been just one day away. Today I called a sales representative at the Walnut Creek office and they told me that I had a soft match to a vin and would receive the vin within one week. Finally, a good update as the edd seems to be absolutely terrible in predicting when the car will be delivered. Attached has been the last of changes to my edd changes every morning at about 5 am. Order is SR+ White Exterior Black interior no fsd and aero wheels.
Also wanted to add that I am picking up at the Dublin Service Center

did you get a text to schedule? im waiting on mine but was thinking of calling my SC to see if i can schedule to make sure i have off that day
I got the text to schedule my delivery last Friday. It gave me 3 days to choose from (21, 22, and 23). I clicked the link in the text message and scheduled it for the 21st... but me being impatient, I called the SC to get an update on when my car would be there (to see if they had a better idea... as they told me originally the 19th)... and this lead them to updating my delivery date to the 19th.

Reactions: scrub0bk
Well everything is all set and paid for just waiting on my txt for delivery!

If anyone is like me and went from a June delivery to a Aug delivery and cannot wait because of car issues in the house or just cannot wait def check out the Tesla-Info site. I was able to get what I wanted and should have my car in a week-week half.
I’m unfortunately not going to be part of the group anymore since I grabbed a LR.

But I really want to thank everyone here, everyone is super supporting of one another which is great.

Thank you everyone once again and good luck everyone and happy hunting ☺️

Ordered: April 18
Config: SR+/Red/Black/18"/No-FSD/Vancouver - Great Northern Way
Current EDD: 3 July - 23 July (!!!)

Really not impressed with how my EDD is tracking or the communication from Tesla on the projected dates.

SA still confident in a June delivery, but we will see.
Ordered on March 30th
Sr+ White/Black No FSD/ Vancouver

Still haven't gotten tesla vision update or a VIN - EDD showing 9-13 weeks lol.