Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So today is the first time my EDD took off a few days. Not sure if that means anything haha... but for the longest time its always been a 20 day interval. Woke up today and its a 10 day interval. July 31 - Aug 9
Huge news!! Hope it stays that way.

I'm also on a 20 day spread and that in itself just feels awful. I can't imagine the people who are trying to sell/trade-in their cars. Can't imagine timing a 3 week spread perfectly.

I'm not sure if I can ask here but I ordered nema adapter 2 weeks ago but on order page it shows "Tracking not available." It seems like tesla customer service (e-mail) does not reply. Anyone has experience ordering adapters via tesla shop?
I ordered the 14-30 adapter, and although they provided me a tracking number it never worked. FedEx showed up one day and dropped it off. ~2 weeks after order.

Reactions: notknown
I'm not sure if I can ask here but I ordered nema adapter 2 weeks ago but on order page it shows "Tracking not available." It seems like tesla customer service (e-mail) does not reply. Anyone has experience ordering adapters via tesla shop?
I ordered on July 16th still didnt ship so i emailed [email protected] - ended up cancelling my order .. Kinda bs ive seen quite a few people post the same thing.

"Hi Dave,
Thanks for contacting Tesla. We see there was an issue with the initial shipment of this order. We have escalated your order and have requested a replacement on your behalf. Please allow 5 to 7 business days to process the reshipped order.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if there are any other questions or concerns."

Reactions: notknown
This is the worst experience I have ever had purchasing a product whether it be a car or otherwise. Missed the call confirming my delivery appointment for tomorrow; this is the first time someone has reached out to me in the 2 months since I placed an order. Tried to call >5 times and get an endless loop to a voicemail that no one will check. I can't even get the Tesla chat to pop up.
My question/call would be over in less than 20 seconds. Tesla can't spare 20 seconds for someone who is buying a car worth 42+grand, absolutely horrid. I have to drive 250 miles to get to my particular pickup location. If I show up and the car is not there I am gonna be furious.

This is the worst experience I have ever had purchasing a product whether it be a car or otherwise. Missed the call confirming my delivery appointment for tomorrow; this is the first time someone has reached out to me in the 2 months since I placed an order. Tried to call >5 times and get an endless loop to a voicemail that no one will check. I can't even get the Tesla chat to pop up.
My question/call would be over in less than 20 seconds. Tesla can't spare 20 seconds for someone who is buying a car worth 42+grand, absolutely horrid I have to drive 250 miles to get to my particular pickup location. If I show up and the car is not there I am gonna be furious.
Wow that is awful.

The only way I was able to get a hold of my local Tesla dealership was by calling corporate. They transferred me to the same Tesla center I was trying to call but they only picked up when I was calling through corporate first.

Try giving them a call, it looks like they have some type of different priority/phone queue.

1 (888) 518-3752

Wow that is awful.

The only way I was able to get a hold of my local Tesla dealership was by calling corporate. They transferred me to the same Tesla center I was trying to call but they only picked up when I was calling through corporate first.

Try giving them a call, it looks like they have some type of different priority/phone queue.

1 (888) 518-3752
Routed to voicemail again that is not in service according to the automated voice, ha ha ha.

My question/call would be over in less than 20 seconds. Tesla can't spare 20 seconds for someone who is buying a car worth 42+grand, absolutely horrid. I have to drive 250 miles to get to my particular pickup location. If I show up and the car is not there I am gonna be furious.
Yeah it's not the greatest experience; it's certainly one of my worst ones. I told myself if I buy another Tesla it'll be from the inventory they have on the lot. Thankfully that won't be for a long time. So hopefully Tesla will have expanded enough to meet demand more by then.