Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3 RWD/MSM/White/19"/No FSD/NJ
Estimated Delivery Date History:
04/26Order Date
05/30Aug 20 -- Nov 1
06/02Oct 1 -- Dec 1
06/15Oct 10 -- Nov 21
08/01Sep 4 -- Oct 9
08/20Sep 18 -- Oct 16Changed seats to white
08/26Sep 9 -- Sep 22
08/30Sep 14 -- Sep 17Got VIN
Got an approval from DCU for 3.74% APR. $13 difference on monthly payments comparing to current Tesla's 4.49% :)
How many month for the loan?

Got my code and ordered the mobile charger this morning. Seems reasonable, but….

Tesla sales told me that car would come with the mobile charger but not the 14-50 adapter, so I ordered one. Thus I now seem to have an extra 14-50 on order. No big deal, really just new car waiting mode.
ordered mine with the code too. hope it arrives within the week

Reactions: AYM707 and pipestem
my EDD changed from 9/01-9/04 to 9/05-9/11. I'm guessing mine wasn't on the latest ship from Cali so it should hopefully arriv next week and I can pickup next weekend. I knownits been ready for a few weeks in Cali, but were slaves to the shipping schedules here in Hawaii. already paid, set up insurance...

Reactions: jacobvargas
Hey everyone, Joined the line for my M3 RWD

Ordered the White M3 RWD with black interior and 19 inch rims. No EAP or FSD. Ordered 8/30/2022 but invoice shows 9/1/22. Current ED is October 2022 through December 2022. I’m located in Nashville, TN.

Is that even remotely accurate? I’m looking at this thread and some folks have been waiting 6 months to a year. Seems optimistic to think it would come that soon? I have updated my profile to show all as completed, and marked “cash” for now, even though I intend to finance.

I spoke to Tesla by text today and they said they no longer assign SAs? And that they have upgraded their customer service so folks can call and text them. This doesn’t sound right. How soon did you all get an SA assigned after placing your order?

Thanks so much!

Reactions: NomadinNJ
Thanks for the advice!
How do you recommend cleaning the white interior?
On our 2018 MX I’ve just been using baby wipes from Costco. It came as a recommendation from the showroom guy who was wiping the seats constantly back then with all the butts in the seat. Said about 100-150 people would get in and out of the car daily. It was what actually convinced us to get the white interior. the showroom guy said even just a Damp terry towel worked well.

Our MX seats have gotten a little dingy but I haven’t wiped it down in the last year or so.

Got some exciting news today from my SA. He had text me around 2pm telling me that he had a white M3, 19 inch wheels, only thing was that the interior was white and I had opted in for black interior. I had mentioned to him prior that I was possibly open to white interior and I also had mentioned that the current lease on my car had expired back in August and I had to extend it, so he was aware of my situation. So today when the M3 white interior became available, due to a financing issue, he shot me a text asking if I was interested.

So, looks like my build is now M3 White Exterior, White Interior, 19" Sport Wheels, No FSD. VIN Received, EDD is now 9/2 - 9/6.

Filled out the financing portion, uploaded insurance and now I just wait (im)patiently for further instructions on delivery.

All I have to say, it pays off to be nice to your SA.

Got some exciting news today from my SA. He had text me around 2pm telling me that he had a white M3, 19 inch wheels, only thing was that the interior was white and I had opted in for black interior. I had mentioned to him prior that I was possibly open to white interior and I also had mentioned that the current lease on my car had expired back in August and I had to extend it, so he was aware of my situation. So today when the M3 white interior became available, due to a financing issue, he shot me a text asking if I was interested.

So, looks like my build is now M3 White Exterior, White Interior, 19" Sport Wheels, No FSD. VIN Received, EDD is now 9/2 - 9/6.

Filled out the financing portion, uploaded insurance and now I just wait (im)patiently for further instructions on delivery.

All I have to say, it pays off to be nice to your SA.
How does one get a good SA / a human SA? I only have a text message number for correspondence.

How does one get a good SA / a human SA? I only have a text message number for correspondence.

Not really sure how, the way it worked for me is, prior to even ordering, I called my nearby Tesla and asked a few questions about delivery and if I ordered at that time what would the wait time look like and then they told me to order and put my information into their system and to order online but use the specified email that I provided to them. That way it routed to the SA I was on the phone with and not place me with a random Tesla SA that was not in my area. I then did so and from then on I had a live person SA and had his personal phone number. I reached out a handful of times (just to get some information on why EDD had moved so far out, possibly changing my config, etc.) and he was super helpful. I would suggest calling your local Tesla (if applicable) and seeing if they can assign you to an SA there. From what I have seen, SA’s have more access on their end.

Best of luck!

Reactions: Bricktopshog
Hey everyone, Joined the line for my M3 RWD

Ordered the White M3 RWD with black interior and 19 inch rims. No EAP or FSD. Ordered 8/30/2022 but invoice shows 9/1/22. Current ED is October 2022 through December 2022. I’m located in Nashville, TN.

Is that even remotely accurate? I’m looking at this thread and some folks have been waiting 6 months to a year. Seems optimistic to think it would come that soon? I have updated my profile to show all as completed, and marked “cash” for now, even though I intend to finance.

I spoke to Tesla by text today and they said they no longer assign SAs? And that they have upgraded their customer service so folks can call and text them. This doesn’t sound right. How soon did you all get an SA assigned after placing your order?

Thanks so much!
This quarter, Tesla really seems to have resolved supply chain issues and plants are reaching their cruising speed. Very recently, the OD to EDD drastically shrunk so I would remain very confident in your case. Where there's still seem to be a hick-up is for peoples who ordered the SR+ version, preceeding the RWD version, at somthing like (2) price increase ago. Tesla always seems to put them back at the end of the list but we've seen some movement. Finally.

This quarter, Tesla really seems to have resolved supply chain issues and plants are reaching their cruising speed. Very recently, the OD to EDD drastically shrunk so I would remain very confident in your case. Where there's still seem to be a hick-up is for peoples who ordered the SR+ version, preceeding the RWD version, at somthing like (2) price increase ago. Tesla always seems to put them back at the end of the list but we've seen some movement. Finally.
Thank you! My account actually updated this morning to between November 21 and January 2. So still within the same range bar 2 days.

I guess if it comes in Jan, I’ll be eligible for the new credit. But I am impatient… so don’t mind if it comes sooner too.

Thank you! My account actually updated this morning to between November 21 and January 2. So still within the same range bar 2 days.

I guess if it comes in Jan, I’ll be eligible for the new credit. But I am impatient… so don’t mind if it comes sooner too.
Alright so I need some advice. There’s a 2019 Model 3 SR+ for sale with only 19,000 miles on it at my local Hyundai dealership. It ends up being $7,000 cheaper than getting a new RWD. It’s not the color I prefer, but it’ll save me a ton of money. Thoughts?

So I'll add to the slew of improved estimated delivery dates. This just showed up today .. new EDD 30 Sep to 28 Oct. I was actually hoping my EDD would move into 2023 so I could get a 23 model year... hoping there may be some improvements. But I don't want the new steering wheel if that is really a new thing. Who knows. I can always sell it in a year if there is a true upgrade to the M3.

I also ordered (and paid for) the mobile connector with the 14-50 adaptor back in Jun and never got it. I don't have any need for the one with the stand 110V adaptor. Anyone know how to get Tesla to ship me what I paid for?

Reactions: Bricktopshog
So I'll add to the slew of improved estimated delivery dates. This just showed up today .. new EDD 30 Sep to 28 Oct. I was actually hoping my EDD would move into 2023 so I could get a 23 model year... hoping there may be some improvements. But I don't want the new steering wheel if that is really a new thing. Who knows. I can always sell it in a year if there is a true upgrade to the M3.

I also ordered (and paid for) the mobile connector with the 14-50 adaptor back in Jun and never got it. I don't have any need for the one with the stand 110V adaptor. Anyone know how to get Tesla to ship me what I paid for?
They suck, i orderd a mobile connector with both adapters four weeks ago and was never shipped. Found the same on ebay Tuesday for $180 and was deliverer yesterday. Got on the tesla app and canceled the order. Now let's see how long it takes them to issue my refund.