Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR+ vs. MR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was *going* to order MR over SR+ and made that decision Saturday night. Decided to sleep on it. When I woke, MR was gone...

Go to a Tesla store and speak with a salesperson. Whatever MRs they have in inventory won't vanish in a puff of smoke. You might not get the exact color options you want, but chances are many are still available. (That said, I have no inside knowledge of how many MR models actually are available in inventory right now; there could be very few, or many hundreds.)

Go to a Tesla store and speak with a salesperson. Whatever MRs they have in inventory won't vanish in a puff of smoke. You might not get the exact color options you want, but chances are many are still available. (That said, I have no inside knowledge of how many MR models actually are available in inventory right now; there could be very few, or many hundreds.)

i wonder if they'll discount. What did they do with the MS discontinued inventory?

You might be able to find some in inventory at your local dealers, I am sure there are some still kicking around.

According to my sales guy yesterday around 5pm MST, there were only 5 MR in black/black/aero/AP at the time, but 30 minutes later there were only 2 and I got one of those 2. I almost expected to wake up today and see I didn't have a car, but it worked out and I'll pick it up next week. I highly doubt there many if any LEMR cars left.