Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

stabilization off?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why do you wish to do this? I have to caution against it. With the amount and abruptness of the torque this car produces, it’s not a wise move unless you want to slide sideways in a controlled environment.
sometimes when I want to quickly start from the traffic light, the wheels do not have enough grip, and the stabilization is turned on, thus disabling the power, the car does not start quickly

Unfortunately impossible. But we (non-P owners) need some kimd of loosening option for the nannies. I agree turning them off would be dangerous. However Getting a "sport" setting like I had on my WRX would be very beneficial. Good for a bit of fun but especially useful in snow. I hope one day we get that option. Not necessarily full track mode sliders (although would be cool) but maybe one sport setting... For the price of this car (awd) not being able to slide it a bit sideways in snow is frustrating.

Edit: even with great tires on dry asphalt there are conditions where the car isn't pushing enough power, when the steering is turned a bit. It's too scared of sliding even just an inch

I have a rear-wheel drive model3, how do I disable the stabilization? Found a video with disabling only for full-drive versions

There is NO way to disable traction control without having proper Performance model 3 car with Track mode v2.
Sorry.

If you know how to drive the car w/o TC, and have the desire to take your Tesla to a proper track, you pretty much need to upgrade to a Performance model. But I think you knew that already.

Closest option is to turn on slip start for rwd. The car will drift if you slam the pedal hard

No really. Slip start allows minimal wheel slip to drive out of snow/mud, that's about it.