Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Start of 2013 ---- Thanks Tesla for the Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What an awesome year of accomplishment for such a young company. I absolutely love my Model S. To all the young Tesla employees: How many people can say that their hard work is changing the world? Keep up the great work. You are making history, everyday.

What an awesome year of accomplishment for such a young company. I absolutely love my Model S. To all the young Tesla employees: How many people can say that their hard work is changing the world? Keep up the great work. You are making history, everyday.

I agree with you David. I would like to wish Happy New Year to Tesla employees, and all TMC members. :)
I hope that 2013 will be a year full of news from Tesla.

Ditto. Get some rest today, Tesla folk. You've got some Multi-coat red cars itching to be made..... :biggrin:

Oh, and feel free to iron out as many of these glitches as possible over the next few thousand cars. :wink:
Careful what you ask for! Glitches are uncountable; getting rid of the old means you'll just get newer, better ones...