TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Start of 2013 ---- Thanks Tesla for the Model S

Discussion in 'Model S' started by lolachampcar, Jan 1, 2013.

1. lolachampcar

lolachampcar Active Member

I got up this morning and thought I would start the new year with a thanks to all those at Tesla that have worked their back sides off on the Model S.
    Thank You!
    Bill

2. DavidM

DavidM P2624, Delivered

What an awesome year of accomplishment for such a young company. I absolutely love my Model S. To all the young Tesla employees: How many people can say that their hard work is changing the world? Keep up the great work. You are making history, everyday.

3. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

Agreed, thanks in spades Tesla!...It's going to be a fun year of driving a state of the art vehicle, miles ahead of 99.9% of all of the other vehicles on the Road...

...providing my wife ever let's me drive her car...

4. Raffy.Roma

Raffy.Roma Active Member

I agree with you David. I would like to wish Happy New Year to Tesla employees, and all TMC members. :)
    I hope that 2013 will be a year full of news from Tesla.

5. highfalutintodd

Ditto. Get some rest today, Tesla folk. You've got some Multi-coat red cars itching to be made..... :biggrin:

Oh, and feel free to iron out as many of these glitches as possible over the next few thousand cars. :wink:

6. White

White Member

Yes...glitch free will be nice!

7. Lyon

Lyon 2016 S P100DL, 2016 X P90D

Indeed! I'm hoping to see much more information about Model X this year and am looking forward to getting my Model S this week (crosses fingers).

8. Brian H

Brian H Banned

Careful what you ask for! Glitches are uncountable; getting rid of the old means you'll just get newer, better ones...