Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received text today to that my Model Y is on its way to my schedule delivery. No MVPA or VIN visible in my account. Scheduled first available pickup in September.

Black Stealth Performance, White Interior, 20” Induction wheels, FSD, tow hitch.
Got my text today as well to schedule which I did for 9/1/20. In the text they provided the VIN. I still do not see it on my account page same as you.
White Stealth Performance/ black interior/20” Induction Wheels /no fsd / no tow hitch.

I just counted on the master spreadsheet and I'm not completely sure but I believe there were only 4 Stealth's ordered in July and August. I'm trying to understand why more people didn't get one. To me its a no-brainer but I understand why they stopped making them. Perhaps we will have something special. I've been trying to keep the accessory buying to a minimal but know I'm kinda leaning towards painting my calipers red since they didn't do that for us at the factory.

I just counted on the master spreadsheet and I'm not completely sure but I believe there were only 4 Stealth's ordered in July and August. I'm trying to understand why more people didn't get one. To me its a no-brainer but I understand why they stopped making them. Perhaps we will have something special. I've been trying to keep the accessory buying to a minimal but know I'm kinda leaning towards painting my calipers red since they didn't do that for us at the factory.

I tried to look you up on YouTube to see the stealth but doesn’t show any vids on the Y. You got a photo for us ? Thanks!

Reactions: LicenseToDrive
Finally got a delivery date in two weeks (will be 12 weeks from ordering). And I got the VIN assigned today. (37XXX)

I wonder how I can confirm I'm still getting a stealth model Y. I'm looking at the purchase agreement and I can't tell. I didn't think the stealth had a spoiler, but the one I'm assigned is showing it on the agreement. The agreement is still showing the 20" induction wheels I ordered.

Finally got a delivery date in two weeks (will be 12 weeks from ordering). And I got the VIN assigned today. (37XXX)

I wonder how I can confirm I'm still getting a stealth model Y. I'm looking at the purchase agreement and I can't tell. I didn't think the stealth had a spoiler, but the one I'm assigned is showing it on the agreement. The agreement is still showing the 20" induction wheels I ordered.

The stealth does have the spoiler. I’ve seen one in person at the Alpharetta delivery center. And this one had 19” wheels....

• Helpful
Reactions: onetruebob
I tried to look you up on YouTube to see the stealth but doesn’t show any vids on the Y. You got a photo for us ? Thanks!
Oh I don’t have it yet 9/2 is my delivery date. I’m going to put a lot online but I’m not doing dumb driving reviews. I will be highlighting cool stuff like design. How to get the best location for in your garage for updating etc. Oh and I will be doing a detailed decontamination video and paint correction series as well. Please subscribe so you can see it.

It should say this on you MVPA:
Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Five Seat Interior
Full Self-Driving Capability
All Black Premium Interior
Deep Blue Metallic Paint
20’’ Induction Wheels
Autopilot
Model Y
Premium Interior Carbon Fiber Spoiler

On YouTube there was a guy that got a stealth and they forgot his spoiler. So you should look for your underline on the back and under your “T” screen (car info/displays car name and mileage) inside the car. I got my VIN early Sunday and was funded on Monday insurance took two days to see the VIN. But Alliant said it was a Model Y Long Range and asked me to confirm. I said to myself, “You guys got the VIN guess it is a long range if you say it is.” Insurance called it a long range too. Guess it’s our secret for us “Stealthys”.

Is it possible to still order a Stealth if I call now? I want the acceleration of the Performance and I like the look of the spoiler, but I absolutely don't want the 21" wheels and would MUCH rather have 19 Gemini's or even the Inductions....
Unfortunately, you can’t because they don’t make them anymore. But......if someone not me wiff’s on the delivery then you may be able to snag one. Scroll through inventory websites and look for performance Y’s with 20” inclusions that’s the give away that it’s a stealth. Also have your rep look for them because most of us are being delivered over the next couple of weeks.

Unfortunately, you can’t because they don’t make them anymore. But......if someone not me wiff’s on the delivery then you may be able to snag one. Scroll through inventory websites and look for performance Y’s with 20” inclusions that’s the give away that it’s a stealth. Also have your rep look for them because most of us are being delivered over the next couple of weeks.

I've seen Model 3's show up in inventory every now and then even now, which is way past when they were able to be ordered like that... so I have no idea how Tesla decides to build them or not. I don't know of any way to search inventory for Y's though right now...

I actually saw someone post on the Facebook Model Y group that a rep was able to match them with a Stealth Model Y that was either overproduced on the last batch or someone canceled their order. Always worth a try to ask.