Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

StellaCORSE wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

vfx

Aug 18, 2006
CA CA
Apparently they have not put these in production

stella_medium.jpg

stellaCORSE Wheels
16x7 & 17x8
Price: $625.00

Sector111 has partnered with Champion Motorsports to bring you the most alluring wheel designed specifically for your Lotus Elise and Exige. Run the track or the street with confidence. The highly advanced production process meets the strictest of standards and stellar looks set your car

Lotus accessories from Sector 111
http://www.sector111.com/products/performance/wheels/stellacorse_wheels_16x7_and_17x8.cfm

Last edited:
For what it is worth, I like the looks of those wheels a lot more than the stock ones.

The Tesla regen braking feature doesn't have any factor on the bolt pattern, offset or other specs that determine what wheels would fit. (Tesla Regen braking is all a function of the eMotor controller, and doesn't have any componentry within the wheel or brake calipers).

I do recall someone saying that the extra weight of the Roadster (compared to the Elise) due to the heavy battery pack drove them to install a "big brake kit" which would normally be a non-stock upgrade to the Elise. If you look at the pix on this thread those wheels all have 4 bolts. The Roadster "big brakes" use a 5 bolt pattern.

Apparently they have not put these in production

stella_medium.jpg

stellaCORSE Wheels
16x7 & 17x8
Price: $625.00

Sector111 has partnered with Champion Motorsports to bring you the most alluring wheel designed specifically for your Lotus Elise and Exige. Run the track or the street with confidence. The highly advanced production process meets the strictest of standards and stellar looks set your car

Lotus accessories from Sector 111
http://www.sector111.com/products/performance/wheels/stellacorse_wheels_16x7_and_17x8.cfm

After begging these folks for 2 year I gave up and create something that is better then above.
Please look here: Roadster Rotary Forged Wheels | tesla owners. us | Rolf Lohr