Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mirrors Interior and Exterior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Multivex is shutting down and cancelled my order of their mirrors. Any idea where I can get Aspheric mirrors like these for the Roadster? Aspheric Mirror:porsche Parts & Porsche Accessories - Wholesale Porsche Parts & Tequipment - Cayman Panamera Cayenn</title>
<base href="http://www.suncoastparts.com/mm5/">
<title>Suncoast Porsche Parts & Porsche Accessories - 2011 Cayenne Accessories & Tequipment, Cayman, Boxster, Panamera, Carrera 997

I always adjust my mirrors so that when I lean against the window I can only see the side of the car and the same for when I lean into the middle the passenger mirror is adjusted to see the passenger side of the car when leaning into the middle of the car.

Thanks

Last edited:
Multivex is shutting down and cancelled my order of their mirrors. Any idea where I can get Aspheric mirrors like these for the Roadster? Aspheric Mirror:porsche Parts & Porsche Accessories - Wholesale Porsche Parts & Tequipment - Cayman Panamera Cayenn</title>
<base href="http://www.suncoastparts.com/mm5/">
<title>Suncoast Porsche Parts & Porsche Accessories - 2011 Cayenne Accessories & Tequipment, Cayman, Boxster, Panamera, Carrera 997

I always adjust my mirrors so that when I lean against the window I can only see the side of the car and the same for when I lean into the middle the passenger mirror is adjusted to see the passenger side of the car when leaning into the middle of the car.

Thanks

I bought a set last July and never used them. Email me and I'll send you a picture: [email protected]

This is where I ordered them from originally but they don't have Lotus mirrors anymore.
Multivex Mirrors - The Most Optically Advancec Vehicle Mirror Systems Ever Developed

Looks like they are shutting down after all according to Louts talk
For Those waiting for Multivex Mirrors......... - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

I have to say after driving with them for awhile now, I've gotten used to them and really like them. I certainly hope you can find some for your Roadster.

Thanks. I wish someone made the aspheric ones as I have had those on an Audi and Porsche and love them.

This is where I ordered them from originally but they don't have Lotus mirrors anymore.
Multivex Mirrors - The Most Optically Advancec Vehicle Mirror Systems Ever Developed

Looks like they are shutting down after all according to Louts talk
For Those waiting for Multivex Mirrors......... - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

I have to say after driving with them for awhile now, I've gotten used to them and really like them. I certainly hope you can find some for your Roadster.

Thanks I sent you an email.

I found the medium round convex mirrors work well. I tried the smaller ones on my previous car and honestly you can't make out any of the car images nor get perspective of whats behind you. I found mounting them in the lower left corner didn't take up any useful real estate since that part of the mirror was showing the side of the Tesla and not the road or objects around me. The round style also blends in with the roadsters design well [ round tail lights, head lights, etc. ]

IMG_5057.JPG

I think that's an old message with 4 weeks turnaround... People on the Lotus Forum have been using them hence where I came across them and these pics. The blue coating is the anti-glare which is extra.

Thanks for posting this. The Roadster blind spot on the driver's side really bugs me. I can't see over the rear "wing" so to speak. I'm going to give these a shot.

I have now installed the ExtendView mirrors from Really Light Stuff. They are outstanding! I highly recommend them, and with the Multivex mirrors no longer available it seems like these are the best choice out there. ExtendViewâ„¢ Side Mirrors | Really Light Stuff

I really have to see one of these installed personally, I don't think there's enough bend and also think the bend on them are in the wrong place. I still like my convex mirrors on the inside location. As I go to pass I look in the far end for the cars/obstructions then pan in, in panning in I look at the convex for any last chance of an object moving then look forward. Where the convex mirror is placed for me is where the body of the Roadster is, vent, side, etc. No Road. I wouldn't go any smaller on this convex, you don't get enough warning. I have small ones on my motorcycle and have used smaller on cars. You don't get enough of a warning on a moving object. You need to focus your eyes more.

The blue anti-glare is sweet however, I constantly get blinded by trucks since their up higher and hit my drivers mirror just perfect to send the direct beam right into my eye.