Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still expecting June Delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's pretty well spelled out in the ordering page that all registrants must be present.

But maybe you can get an exception by explaining that you are on the front lines with COVID-19 patients. Might work. Good luck and stay safe!

I dont recall that everyone had to be present, just one. So I called my delivery center and only one person needs to be present. Both have to be present if its a lease.

I dont recall that everyone had to be present, just one. So I called my delivery center and only one person needs to be present. Both have to be present if its a lease.
Well, then Tesla needs to fix this on their order page:

Who must be present at delivery?
All persons listed on the registration must be present to sign at delivery. If you are trading in a vehicle, all registered owners must be present.

This does not say "for leases only."

Quick question in regards to the heat/ac pump cover. How did you go about getting it done. Here in Florida they are telling me there is no such fix yet. As well as a fix for the misaligned rear seats, but I know many have gotten it fixed by SC.

Tell them your friend ordered a Model Y that was delivered this week and it came with the cover. Ask your SC then to order it because yours is making noises.

AC Compressor Acoustic Cover, Model Y
Part #: 1502213-00-A

Good luck.

• Informative
Reactions: aburrows and Ba2yev
White / White / PUP / FSD : VIN 174XX

Delivery Location: Carlsbad

3/29 - ordered
6/2 - delivery 2-4 weeks text
6/14 - delivery 1-2 weeks text
6/21 - delivery 6/23 - 6/25 text
6/22 - MVPA and VIN in account
6/23 - schedule delivery text for Friday
6/23 - received text saying my delivery is scheduled for Thursday at noon

Me too!!!
Ordered Mar 19, 2019
First text on the 14th - we expect your MY to be built in the next 7 days
Next text on the 21st - we expect your car to be delivered Jun 25-28
Vin in source June 22nd
Next text on the 23rd book delivery
Delivery booked June 25th!!
Blue/black performance pup
Vancouver, BC

Well, then Tesla needs to fix this on their order page:

Who must be present at delivery?
All persons listed on the registration must be present to sign at delivery. If you are trading in a vehicle, all registered owners must be present.

This does not say "for leases only."

I think this has changed due to the "touchless" deliveries but who knows. If you're not speaking with anyone or seeing a human being, theres no way of identifying whos who and you return the paperwork by mail or however they want you to do it.

Reactions: rxlawdude
White / White / PUP / FSD : VIN 174XX

Delivery Location: Carlsbad

3/29 - ordered
6/2 - delivery 2-4 weeks text
6/14 - delivery 1-2 weeks text
6/21 - delivery 6/23 - 6/25 text
6/22 - MVPA and VIN in account
6/23 - schedule delivery text for Friday
6/23 - received text saying my delivery is scheduled for Thursday at noon

Please let me know how it goes. I picked up mines same spec on May 23rd. Its still at the body shop for 2 more weeks. I had many minor paint issues on mines.

Just received this text from Tesla. No VIN, nothing else...

Tesla Update - We're excited to get you behind the wheel of your new Model Y. Soon we'll be reaching out about scheduling your appointment for June delivery.

While you wait, watch Jay Leno's reactions to driving Model Y and a full overview of features in his newest video: YouTube

For more information or to chat with us, visit tesla.com/deliveryday

Tesla Update - We're excited to get you behind the wheel of your new Model Y. Soon we'll be reaching out about scheduling your appointment for June delivery.

While you wait, watch Jay Leno's reactions to driving Model Y and a full overview of features in his newest video: YouTube

I just got the same text. Still no VIN yet though. Maybe tomorrow i will get assigned a VIN.

I just got the same one. Blue/white/LR AWD/no FSD/19 inch wheels. No VIN yet.