Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still expecting June Delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got

"Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model Y to be delivered between 6/25 - 6/28 and will reach out to schedule your delivery once your Model Y is built.

Please be prepared to take delivery as soon as your Model Y is ready.

This is an automated message. For more information or to chat with us, please visit tesla.com/deliveryday"

I'm 15 miles from the factory

I also got a message to expect delivery between 6/24 and 6/27, but I had previously asked to delay and my account's order is unfinished. It says to go to Tesla Delivery Day for info or to chat with them about this, but there is nothing there. I don't have a delivery advisor either, so there's no one to call. Pretty disappointing experience this time around.

Glad folks that want them are getting notifications, though.

No text. No email. No phone call.

But, a VIN and all the various documents showed up Friday the 19th with a delivery appointment set for June 27th for my MY, blue/white LD with tow hitch. I'm glad I was checking my account daily.

I got

"Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model Y to be delivered between 6/25 - 6/28 and will reach out to schedule your delivery once your Model Y is built.

Please be prepared to take delivery as soon as your Model Y is ready.

This is an automated message. For more information or to chat with us, please visit tesla.com/deliveryday"

I'm 15 miles from the factory

I received the same text just now, no vin yet.
I'm in Vancouver, BC about 22 hour drive away..
Fingers crossed!
I'm ready to take delivery
Gimme, gimme please!!!

I got a similar text. Located in Colorado.

"Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model Y to be delivered between 6/26 - 6/29 and will reach out to schedule your delivery once your Model Y is built.

Please be prepared to take delivery as soon as your Model Y is ready."

I just got the “We currently expect your Model Y to be delivered between 6/28 - 6/30...” text. My “manage” web page appears to be in work too; it’s back to the “Please review your details and confirm” status, although everything has a check mark - but trying to show payment details results in a “we are experiencing technical difficulties loading your payment details, please check again later” message. No VIN in source. Blue/white/LR/no FSD/19 inch wheels, ordered 6/7. Fingers crossed...

I just got the “We currently expect your Model Y to be delivered between 6/28 - 6/30...” text. My “manage” web page appears to be in work too; it’s back to the “Please review your details and confirm” status, although everything has a check mark - but trying to show payment details results in a “we are experiencing technical difficulties loading your payment details, please check again later” message. No VIN in source. Blue/white/LR/no FSD/19 inch wheels, ordered 6/7. Fingers crossed...

We have the same build. I didn’t get the text but my account started acting up. Showed the same issue. I ordered mine 5/15.

We have the same build. I didn’t get the text but my account started acting up. Showed the same issue. I ordered mine 5/15.
I never got the earlier texts - 2-4 weeks, 7 days - so I was a bit surprised to get this one, but hopefully it will pan out. I’m in SoCal so I’m assuming this is part of the end-of-quarter-short-transport-time-from-factory push. Hope the quality is acceptable...