Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still have premium connectivity on SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car is 6 weeks old now and premium connectivity is still working. I’ve checked my account and credit card statements but cant see i have been charged.

Does it auto renew after the free trial? as i don’t want to pay for it. If it does, can anyone give me some instructions so that i can cancel.

many thanks

My car is 6 weeks old now and premium connectivity is still working. I’ve checked my account and credit card statements but cant see i have been charged.

Does it auto renew after the free trial? as i don’t want to pay for it. If it does, can anyone give me some instructions so that i can cancel.

many thanks

Mine didn't auto-renew after the first month (expired on 11th of October) - Tesla sent a bunch of emails leading up to it stopping working... I ended up subscribing as I missed Spotify and the little traffic colours on the map.

You could view it in the App - although the Upgrade menu option seems to have disappeared from my Tesla app today... As Mr H says you can view it on the website or if I remember right it's on the car info screen if you click the T at the top of the car's screen.

many thanks
If you leased then may not get charged.
I'm a week away from 1yr old sr+ and I've still got it FOCas I'm leaseing