Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still on 2023.2.12...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just noticed a huge batch of 2023.6.11 being pushed out this evening. 800+ new cars waiting to download updates via TeslaFi. Anybody get one? I didn’t…
Not I. Still on 2023.2.12, and my Bluetooth echo still makes hands-free phone use impossible, also having a very frustrating exchange or lack thereof with my local Tesla SC for the first time (new guy maybe?), so all and all, not real thrilled with my car right now.

Still on 2.12 and it still shows the previous day and time stamp even though it's past the time listed for today. I get the whole fleet staging thing, but this build is on average 17% of the fleet or less now, and this update was released in early February and we are roughly three builds behind. I mean why bother with an "Advanced" button if you are three builds behind. Sort of defeats the point, just remove the advanced and standard buttons from the software page.

Well...

IMG_3890.jpeg

Sign.jpeg

Same, still on 2.12 (after checking this morning). No new maps, no .6.x or .12.x builds pushed. Standard or Advanced havent done a thing since v9 days.

A nice clear Eff Juu from the software dispatch service.
Yeah, it does feel like they are out to get us...first experience with any product (other than getting a Xbox Series X early on) where the wait was painful like my time to deliver. I will tell you that the improvements to Apple Music have so far been very good like the card swipe up for a playlist is a much better refinement. The music quality does seem to be better on 6.11, but that might be the placebo affect. Gonna test the bluetooth and the wipers seem to actually be picking up mist but not hopeful for a long term on that...

Reactions: Perscitus
I'm still on 2022.40.30.10. TeslaFi says I'm one of 161 cars in their fleet on that level.

I just washed the car to see if that will help

(pause)

I swear to my life. I just went out to the car to check network settings, make sure WiFi was on and could reach my router before hitting the Post Reply button.

No problems there. I made no changes to WiFi settings. When I went back to the Software screen, it was Checking for Updates

and it's now downloading 2022.45.15. So, those of you who aren't getting the update, just go to the WiFi settings page and close it, and somehow that will remind the car that it does have WiFi, and should be making good use of it.

Either that, or try washing the car.

Folks, you gotta get a life.

Your car will update when it wants to. As a boiling pot, the more you watch, the longer it takes.

When an update appears, don't assume that you are going to get it. There are a LOT of updates that your car won't get. And even if it is an update that your car will get, it has sometimes taken weeks to get the fleet updates. Yes, I said WEEKS!

Just chill and drive.

Many of us are still on a 2022 build!