Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stop calling Elon Musk "Elon". He's not your mate and you aren't related to him.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elon is a scumbag schmuck. Tesla is literally in the process of stealing my downpayment (large cash downpayment not the $250 order) and not delivering a car. It’s shady AF and feels like theft. I’d be more upset if TSLA wasn’t up big. Man, the mixed emotions of dealing with a great innovator Vs the business logistics acumen that resembles Trevor Milton.
Im not disputing, however, libel and lawyers spring to mind in your neck of the woods.... This is the internet and you are using macdonalds free wifi with a vpn to top it up I suppose. Who cares hey:D

My Christmas cheer cup is empty now.

"Elon" isn't your pal; he's never going to be your pal and unless there's some quirk of your DNA, you aren't related.

Never cringed so much at the Elon this and Elon that.
Do share your preferred form of reference for everyone to use, please. Maybe we should have a poll?

My suggestions:
  • Elon Musk
  • Mr. Musk
  • EM
  • The Muskster
  • Muskie McMuskface
  • Browelim's Bane
  • He Who Must Not Be Named (I think that one would overlap with Harry Potter, though)

@browellm , Seems your culture has some prerequisites before calling someone by their first name. Here in the U.S. and in my circles, we don't have prerequisites. We can call Joe, Joe if we feel like it. Same with Elon. Using a first name is perceived as more friendly verus Mr. Musk is deemed more formal. There is some disdain for formalities in my circles.

Reactions: spdpsba
Status
Not open for further replies.