Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sudbury here we come

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why not create a mailing list? This way all those interested won't be relying on the forum for any future trips, but instead would be notified via e-mail...

PS: Definitely interested in joining the next run, my model s should arrive within the next 2 weeks... Keep us updated!

Why not create a mailing list? This way all those interested won't be relying on the forum for any future trips, but instead would be notified via e-mail...

PS: Definitely interested in joining the next run, my model s should arrive within the next 2 weeks... Keep us updated!
Lots of issues with an email list (in Canada) Privacy and CASL (anti-spam) are 2 of the big ones. TOCO (Tesla Owners Club of Ontario) opted not to fire out emails on this type of event, rather we feel that it's best published via social media. @mrElbe and @Drone Flyer, the organizers, are both members of TOCO, and they published this last event on TMC and Facebook.

The club is really in its' infancy as far as being an organization. Soon we hope to have a social media co-ordinator, who can help publish and promote these events on Facebook, Twitter, TMC etc.
PS: the club "hopes" to have a Rally/event to Norfolk county in June, and I suspect we will also go to Owen Sound (and Orangeville - if it's ready) sometime in the summer.