Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suggestions Needed: Tesla Paint Problem Unresolved Since March, Car Held for more than 50 Days

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in a tough spot with my Tesla and could use some advice. When I received my car in March, I noticed a paint finishing issue. I was given a repair slot in August, but I informed Tesla about my plans to move out of the country and eventually to Austin. They rescheduled the fix for June 20th, taking my situation into account.
Fast forward 50 days, and I still haven't gotten my car back. Last week, Tesla service returned it, but shockingly, not only did they fail to fix the original problem, they actually made it worse, introducing new paint chipping in different spots.
This couldn't have happened at a worse time, as I'm leaving the country this week and had plans to move to a different state after I return in about two months. If I had my car now, I could have driven to Austin and continued my journey as intended.
I'm really stressed out and not sure what to do. Any advice or suggestions would mean a lot to me. Thanks in advance!