Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suing Tesla in small claims court in California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm thinking of suing tesla for refund of my deposit. I got into situation where the tesla store employees said they would process my refund within 3-5 days. Its been 2 months now.
I would appreciate if anyone can write step by step how they sued Tesla in small claims court. Especially initially if you wrote a letter and if yes, can you please share address of their legal department?
Thank you

I'm thinking of suing tesla for refund of my deposit. I got into situation where the tesla store employees said they would process my refund within 3-5 days. Its been 2 months now.
I would appreciate if anyone can write step by step how they sued Tesla in small claims court. Especially initially if you wrote a letter and if yes, can you please share address of their legal department?
Thank you

A refund on your non-refundable order fee? 🧐

There are some threads on here about people suing Tesla in small claims court. You can use the search to find them and they include details.

Good luck, report back with the result of your legal endeavors.

Upvote 0
This is like sinking $20 in quarters into one of those claw machines to win a $1 teddy bear.

It wasn't a deposit, it was a non-refundable order fee, very clearly stated at payment time. It's not even buried in the fine legal print.

Screenshot_20231009-100715-992.png

Upvote 0