Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Summon feature not displaying in my app [Because FSD not purchased]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there:

New Tesla M3 SR+ owner.

My camera is calibrated and the Autopilot features are enabled. But I am not seeing standard Summon feature in my app.

Is there any thing that I need to enable the standard Summon feature?
First thing first: You didn't say you paid $10,000 one time or $199 monthly for what you called "standard Summon feature." Did you?

Upvote 0
ummm. No I didn't pay $10K or $199 monthly subscription.

So it sounds like even the standard Summon requires a subscription?

TL ; DR - Yes, ANY form of summon requires either Enhanced autopilot (not available to purchase any longer in the US) or FSD.
==================================

Perhaps this webpage from tesla can show you the feature set that comes with "autopilot" which your car has, vs "full self driving" which is the 10k additional purchase (or $199 per month subscription)

The relevant part of the web page is posted below:

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 6.02.51 PM.png

You can clearly see that the only thing that "Autopilot" includes is traffic aware cruise control and autosteer. Both "summon" and smart summon are part of FSD.

Reactions: sunhead21
Upvote 0
TL ; DR - Yes, ANY form of summon requires either Enhanced autopilot (not available to purchase any longer in the US) or FSD.
==================================

Perhaps this webpage from tesla can show you the feature set that comes with "autopilot" which your car has, vs "full self driving" which is the 10k additional purchase (or $199 per month subscription)

The relevant part of the web page is posted below:

View attachment 716510

You can clearly see that the only thing that "Autopilot" includes is traffic aware cruise control and autosteer. Both "summon" and smart summon are part of FSD.
Thank you so much for taking time to explain.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.