Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Summon option went missing from app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have M3 purchased in 2018 with EAP so have had summon and I assume I should still have access to it. But the option just disappeared from my app. I had an update for the car software just a couple days ago and I can’t really say if summon was there or not before this update as I had been on vacation and was not using the car for 2 weeks. Two questions:
1. Since my summon button went missing on my Tesla app, one of the suggestions on the Tesla support site when having issues with the app is to log off the app and log back in. When I push the log out button I get this message: “You will lose your settings and all stored data”. What does that mean (before I hit the button)?

BTW I had to make an appointment with Tesla mobile service to address this issue but they’re not available until Oct 1. Not that I really need summon right away but am trying the online support options in the meantime.

2. Has anyone experienced this issue and if do what was the resolution?

Interesting. I installed a new (EAP) software load in my car and when I went to the app the Service Appointment menu item had disappeared. I dumped the instance from my phone and relaunched the app and it was back. I sent a bug report.