TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Sun visor for Model X while parked

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by manas, Sep 25, 2016.

1. manas

manas Member

Hello,

Does anyone have recommendations for a sun visor that fits the Model X well?

To be clear, I already have the official one which covers the top part of the windshield; what I’m looking for is a light-reflective one to put on while the car is parked in a sunny area to keep it cool / reduce interior damage from UV. The shiny type.

The couple that I found on Amazon said they were custom-fitted, but showed Toyotas in their screenshots, so I don’t know whether that claim is actually true, or if someone sits there with scissors for every incoming order.

2. swesson

swesson Member

3. araxara

araxara S-P85#3,218 X-90D#3,299

4. manas

manas Member

Thanks so much for the recommendation! (and apologies for a late reply).

I got this, it’s wonderful — the cut is precise, it rolls up to a cylinder as small as it can realistically get, and stows nicely below the second-row seats.