Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Harrisburg, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got back. I live 10 minutes from there. it is around the corner from Starbucks, Jimmy Johns, yogurt et al. it looks like 8 SC. Pretty far along. Can't believe I didn't see it start. Looks like it should be ready to go in 2-3 weeks.
Unknown.jpeg

@ssbsjs70D @SabrToothSqrl or anyone else near Harrisburg, do you have a CHAdeMO adapter and willing to meet Alex Roy at the Sheetz tomorrow morning to help him get quick boost during a record attempt drive he is doing? I don't think he will make it from Allentown to Somerset without charging. PM me tonight if you can.

Hey-hey!!! The PA desert is finally shrinking!!! Yes!!!

I was in Lebanon yesterday and could not take someone to Dillsburg because if I did that then I would not have had enough battery to get back to Allentown. This SC will put an end to that... and make it easy for me to avoid going all the way to Hagerstown in order to get to Pittsburgh. FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!!!!

so anotherone supercharger.info missed, we need to tell them to add it.

supercharge.info gets their data from "us" actually. If no one on here or on the TM forums knows about a supercharger, neither does supercharge.info. From their site -

"Tesla enthusiasts from around the globe have contributed by sending notification of new sites, status updates, and corrections. Anyone may email [email protected] with new information. Include a link to the information source in emails if possible. This site is updated daily."

If you ever see one missing, just email them the info and they'll take care of it. They do a great job!

@ssbsjs70D @SabrToothSqrl or anyone else near Harrisburg, do you have a CHAdeMO adapter and willing to meet Alex Roy at the Sheetz tomorrow morning to help him get quick boost during a record attempt drive he is doing? I don't think he will make it from Allentown to Somerset without charging. PM me tonight if you can.
I do not own a CHADdeMo, There is a HPWC or two at the Hershey Antique Auto Museum though.