Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Arlington, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I charged at Arlington this afternoon, putting me at 78 unique Superchargers visited.

Note: Please don't turn left from the top of the ramp into the aisle where the Superchargers are. The garage is right turn only, so you have to turn right at the top of the ramp and go through the building overhang to get to the Superchargers. The signage is there, but it's kind of obscured by the surplus Hondas littering the garage.

Not all chargers have power. I was not able to get power on the end stall closest to the "no left turn" sign but was able to get power from a middle stall.

Maybe someone with more patience than me will check all sixteen stalls.

IMG_20190418_180000.jpg

Thursday night I charged up at a rate of 75kw.

Today I only got around 25kw and even as low as 16kw. Used stalls 9A and 9B for both instances and with zero other cars charging around me.

I am sure these numbers will go back to the standard 75kw range but just wanted to share today's experience so folks are not expecting 'supercharging' here... Lol

Attachments

• 20190421_153604.jpg
    20190421_153604.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 70
Thursday night I charged up at a rate of 75kw.

Today I only got around 25kw and even as low as 16kw. Used stalls 9A and 9B for both instances and with zero other cars charging around me.

I am sure these numbers will go back to the standard 75kw range but just wanted to share today's experience so folks are not expecting 'supercharging' here... Lol
It would appear you had your car set to charge to 90%. I believe the charge session was ending as your car was at 90%.