Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Austin, TX - Century Oaks Terrace

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

Tesla is going to be building a new Supercharger at The Domain

I found a permit on ABC (Austin Build + Connect) for a request to build 16 Urban Superchargers in the Pink parking Garage, near where the Tesla showroom is. The permit was issued in May and is set to expire next year, so be on the lookout for construction!!

Full Permit

7E5D6A78-89E4-4927-9F03-FB262F3824E3.jpeg
CA9D768E-67B9-4063-B998-C76EFBF24C32.jpeg
A30EBDE1-51A9-4195-B95E-7D7E0170EB4D.jpeg

@BlueShift @Chuq @MarcoRP

This site is wrongly named "The Domain, TX" on supercharge.info. The Domain is a shopping mall in Austin, TX.

I've changed it to "Austin - Domain Drive, TX" - not sure if maybe "Austin - Century Oaks Terrace, TX" is more technically correct (and may end up being the official name) but Domain Drive is probably the most descriptive (the location is closer to that road, and it's the larger road). If I'm wrong let me know!

I've changed it to "Austin - Domain Drive, TX" - not sure if maybe "Austin - Century Oaks Terrace, TX" is more technically correct (and may end up being the official name) but Domain Drive is probably the most descriptive (the location is closer to that road, and it's the larger road). If I'm wrong let me know!
It was most accurate as originally listed. Tesla even list their gallery there as "Austin - The Domain"
That name is for the whole site - which is a huge complex encompassed by Mopac/Braker/Burnet is collectively known by that name.

Reactions: TexasEV
It was most accurate as originally listed. Tesla even list their gallery there as "Austin - The Domain"
That name is for the whole site - which is a huge complex encompassed by Mopac/Braker/Burnet is collectively known by that name.

@BlueShift @Chuq @MarcoRP

The site was originally called The Domain, TX in supercharege.info and it is called that way now. It should be called Austin - The Domain, TX.

Sorry, but on this matter, I think a name like The Domain is badass as compared to Austin Domain Drive. I’ll change it when Tesla changes it
What, you mean like the gallery? Hey, its your site, your rules :)
Austin-The Domain
11600 Century Oaks Terrace Austin, TX 78758

Our showroom is located near Mac Cosmetics and Peter Millar. Parking is most convenient at the Pink Parking Garage behind Tiffany & Co, directly across from Neiman Marcus.

But agreed - The Domain does sound much better and for folks visiting who would be the main users it still shows up.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, its not his site or his rules. There are about 20 editors contributing and updating data on there. I personally think it makes sense to use as close to the official Tesla name if possible. Why introduce confusion if there is no need?
Thanks for the clarification. For the record, thank you to all of you that work to keep that site up to date, it is an invaluable resource for us to keep track of these pending locations.