Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bancroft, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got nice speeds there today... one other Model S on site. Noticed on the 250KW stations, the towers have cooling fans in them, the 150KW V2s do not.

Attachments

• 563681FA-935E-4D94-A7C7-0BD316C4E77E.jpeg
    563681FA-935E-4D94-A7C7-0BD316C4E77E.jpeg
    433.7 KB · Views: 134
I've been pushing my son, who's in Ottawa, to look at a 3/Y. His biggest concern was coming to the cottage in Minden (Davis Lake - near Kinmount). Maybe Bancroft will do it.

It works nicely with a 3 SR+ A Better Routeplanner

Well, my son *convinced me* to sell him my S85D for a very good price (read: really cheap). His main concern was getting to Davis Lake from Ottawa and return. Once I showed him (A) - your route and stop at Bancroft, and (B) supercharge.info, He was all over it.

So he'll get free Supercharging and premium connectivity for life, a really inexpensive car, with 2 years of extended service, and snow tires. I'll get to buy a new Y, X, or Audi e-tron, and have to pay for everything.
-I think I got hosed.

-I think I got hosed.

Sounds like you parent the way I do. My kid got my PriusV for his new family and I have a Y!

Just checking this thread, confirming all's good with this location since we're booked into a place 55km away for next month. I'm just starting to plan my routing since ABRP wasn't working for me a few weeks ago. I need to contact the owner of the place we're renting to see if I can plug into a 110 (which is all we use at home for charging so know that will be more than enough.) If not, Bancroft is our backup.

Reactions: SmartElectric
Sounds like you parent the way I do. My kid got my PriusV for his new family and I have a Y!

Just checking this thread, confirming all's good with this location since we're booked into a place 55km away for next month. I'm just starting to plan my routing since ABRP wasn't working for me a few weeks ago. I need to contact the owner of the place we're renting to see if I can plug into a 110 (which is all we use at home for charging so know that will be more than enough.) If not, Bancroft is our backup.
I used it on Thursday and everything was great. No problems at all.