Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Barrie, ON (2nd site on Bayfield St)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In a few years when FSD is working? Ha! Ha! Ha!
Full FSD is at least 10 years away! Technically it could work but ethically, morally, and regulatorily speaking, it will be years before any government allows this in full mode. All the cars on the road will have to have it and therein lies the problem for now. Your current car will be obsolete by then.
All of the cars on the road will not have to have it.

Another "scene from the supercharger".
My wife was charging at the new Barrie site tonight and was alone. A pickup truck backs in to a stall and three young men get out and proceed to take selfies. They pull out a charging cable and place it into their gas filler nosle and take more pictures. Place cable back in holder. Drive away.

My wife said "creepy".
We were on the phone at the time.
She told me the story as it was happening.

Another "scene from the supercharger".
My wife was charging at the new Barrie site tonight and was alone. A pickup truck backs in to a stall and three young men get out and proceed to take selfies. They pull out a charging cable and place it into their gas filler nosle and take more pictures. Place cable back in holder. Drive away.

This might be the most "Barrie" thing I've ever seen...

LOL. Yeah, probably harmless. I recall a few years ago when I stopped working downtown Toronto and was out in midwestern Ontario that I couldn't get over the number of baseball caps and pickup trucks. All nice folks, but just sayin'
Could be Orangeville(?)
Wait....
That could be me..........
(My other vehicle is a Ford F250, and I do have a John Deere baseball cap)

• Funny
Reactions: MarcoRP and mknox