Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Beaumont, CA (LIVE 1 Jul 2020, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Working well today. Only two other cars here

Attachments

• 20200705_162219.jpg
    20200705_162219.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 159
Reactions: SilverSp33d3r
This is probably my favorite Supercharger to date. Been here 4-6 times over the last several weeks.

We're between San Diego and Palm Springs/Joshua Tree often and this is really good. You can go to In-n-Out on the way up for lunch and then go to Grocery Outlet to get your food for the week on the way down if you do a single day turn. Walmart is always a welcome proximity neighbor and there are several other nice spots that are close to (Farmer Boys, Subway).

It looked like it was constructed and opened in about month too. Wish it was like this for new SCs in San Diego. . .

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
I’m currently charging. Three bays are still wrapped in plastic, but the rest are up and charging.

View attachment 559943

Sorry for the idiotic question!

But I love the tire rotation countdown on this post. Is there a link you can send me to get this up on my display? I've never rotated tires (ever) and I'm burning my back to the stump and Costco is hating me for it!

Thanks in advance!

Sorry for the idiotic question!

But I love the tire rotation countdown on this post. Is there a link you can send me to get this up on my display? I've never rotated tires (ever) and I'm burning my back to the stump and Costco is hating me for it!

Thanks in advance!

You have two trip meters available on the model S and X. I’m not sure what the model 3 and Y have, but they may be the same. So if you go into your settings and click on the trips tab, you will see checkboxes in front of odometer and two trip meters. If you click on trip A or trip B, it will let you rename the meter. I simply named one “tire rotation“. You can only have 2 m on the screen at a time, both trips, or one trip and the odometer. Then you can use your steering wheel controls to set either the left or right side of your driver display to show the meters.

Its so new location that its not yet on Google Maps. Used twice during my long drive trips, got 134 kWh once and 124 second time. Extremely quick charging with Model Y. In contrast, the Indio, CA charger was disappointment. They claim 72 kwH and I got only 50, and suddenly it dropped to 7 with 1 hour 55 mins to allow me sufficient charge to go home. Several other tesla owners at Indio location were very disappointed too. Beaumont is a good location, you can enjoy the in-n-out burger while you charge!

Thank you so much for getting right back to me on the Tire Rotation idea with the tripometer change of name! I can't wait to give this a try.

Meanwhile, I use this SC for trips between San Diego and Yucca Valley about 1-2 times a week. I must say that this is pretty much the ideal supercharger location with regard to functionality and amenities in every way.

Even on multiple visits, my wife and I seem to find something new and fun to kill 30 mins for food/shopping. And we've never had a situation that even resembles having to wait for a stall. I only wish my dinosaur Model S could hyper-charge like these Model 3s. . .

must say that this is pretty much the ideal supercharger location w

concurr and they just opened Canes yesterday ;)... what I like now is between riverside v3 or Beaumont I never have to wait ..I do similar commute to you weekly and now I can skip Cabazon ..also twenty nine palms even though not a V3 never has waits​