Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bee Cave, TX (Austin)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Son of a gun …

9B2DE083-ABE0-492A-8995-432E170552FD.jpeg

On the little island behind subway. Never drove back here before.
9BE6122D-D42A-4198-B673-69730CF83220.jpeg

I thought the same about safety (not specifically women). It does appear lighted and cars were parked there for Woodys tavern which is open until 11pm.

Not many truck stops in the area that can host. Most of the gas stations out here close overnight too.

I doubt they are focused on distance traveling, with so many in the Austin area.

I do think they would go for more out in the open areas. For both safety and advertising.

I'm no fan of Subway but it's something quick. Mandolas is pretty good and a couple minutes away or you can go to Lowes and walk around.

Does anyone know if these are V3 chargers? (are V3 the latest and greatest?)
Yes, they look like the same equipment boxes that were at the Westlake location. Those are v3. These appear the same.

Subway, Woody's Tavern & Grill, Mandola's Italian, and the Louisana Crab Shack are all super close.

Yes, they look like the same equipment boxes that were at the Westlake location. Those are v3. These appear the same.

Subway, Woody's Tavern & Grill, Mandola's Italian, and the Louisana Crab Shack are all super close.
Yep, probably saw you out there. Guys onsite verified these are V3. When I was there a semi-truckload of McLarens was sitting next to it not sure why.

We like Woodys too - its a little 'grungy' but the beer selection is great, they have about 20 TVs and their burgers and junk food is actually pretty good. The patio is nice too.

Reactions: Iain