Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bellevue, WA - NE. 8th St. (permit Feb 2023, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mrbrock

Mar 26, 2020
Walla Walla, WA
In the ongoing saga of a second Bellevue location, here is the next contender. 8 stalls underground in new tower being constructed at the corner of NE 8th St and 108th Ave NE.

1667827192098.png

The new building appears to be The Eight, which will be a large office building.
Slated for opening the first floor in November 2023.

The image at the website above is consistent with Google Maps and Streetview, which shows the initial construction

1676903853255.png

The new building appears to be The Eight, which will be a large office building.
Slated for opening the first floor in November 2023.

The image at the website above is consistent with Google Maps and Streetview, which shows the initial construction

View attachment 909298
The Google street view is from August 2021. I am assuming construction has advanced much further than that by now. Anyone in the area want to scope it out? Anyone really nosey want to ask some construction workers if there is any sight of Tesla equipment in the parking garage area? I would think Tesla would want as much of the infrastructure hidden and installed during initial construction as possible as opposed to having ot run conduits on top of everything afterwards.

1676953326765.png

They were issued in April so we can assume they are being built but until the building is completed and there is public access to the parking garage we will have no idea other than maybe seeing a completed permit online. Unless someone wants to befriend someone working at the site and see if they can confirm anything or provide pictures.

They were issued in April so we can assume they are being built but until the building is completed and there is public access to the parking garage we will have no idea other than maybe seeing a completed permit online. Unless someone wants to befriend someone working at the site and see if they can confirm anything or provide pictures.
I wonder if they can be seen from outside?