Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Shoreline, WA (Under Construction Aug 2023, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A dig ticket has been filed by Blackstone to install a 10 stall SuperCharger at the Trader Joe’s at 1201 N 175th St in Shoreline, WA.

https://www.searchandstatus.com/war...Mqf0ZYyo/52EDpOH5hNc0wSLIvAZljq1ClEXch7uOQiKr

Site development and right of way permits have been applied for by Kimley Horn but have not been approved or issued. An electrical permit has not been filed either.
1691498276190.png

Great location with charging sites along the north side of the parking lot, opposite Trader Joe's and just across the street from city hall.

From inspecting the site, AFAICT the digging has begun for at least 11 charging stalls so probably 12.

It's possible it's only 10 stalls, but the equipment cabinets in the picture should support 12 stalls ( 4 per cabinet) Maybe there is a reason they can't put in 12?
But they likely wouldn’t have applied for an electrical permit for 12 stalls. I am guess the word dedicated is very intentional. 10 stalls for dedicated charging and either 2 for general parking and charging or 2 ADA stalls that aren’t dedicated to charging. Probably has something to do with total number of spots available in the lot or ADA or something similar. We will see once they put in the posts.

Reactions: Big Earl
In the picture looking down the trench it sure looks like a second run of conduit running to every post:
View attachment 982209
Tukwila had this exact same setup with a larger gray conduit and a smaller white conduit to each post. But when they poured concrete they only left the gray conduit above grade… when looking at that site V3 posts were in boxes. I’m hopeful that this will be a V4 but I am very confused about these new conduits.