Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bensalem, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ooh this is exciting, I've been wanting to get a tesla but I'm not sure if its possible for me to charge at home. This makes the dream a bit more feasible. I'm wondering if I should take the dive if the only places to charge for me would be: this, franklin mills EVGo, and my parents house.

I don't recommend relying on Franklin Mills EVGo unless you're sure they are a reliable provider. I had no luck charging there a few years ago.

Glad to see progress on this! I've always thought Bensalem was a good location though officially the suggestions page way back when, I noted the Red Robin location. This Wawa is nearly exactly the same distance from the 276/1 interchange as the Red Robin I picked for that reason.

I hope it comes on soon!
That location would've been much more of a nuisance getting off the turnpike, despite a similar distance. This new location will be one of the quicker on/offs for a SC I've ever seen if you're coming West to East. If you're going reverse it will be a bit longer, but still not as loopy as if it were in the red robin plaza.

That location would've been much more of a nuisance getting off the turnpike, despite a similar distance. This new location will be one of the quicker on/offs for a SC I've ever seen if you're coming West to East. If you're going reverse it will be a bit longer, but still not as loopy as if it were in the red robin plaza.

Excellent observation! The actual time it takes to get to the charger and then back on the road matters.

20191229_120630.jpg

Latest view of the location. Seems like some cables got pulled from the last one I posted. Sure are taking their time :(

Attachments

• 20191229_120630.jpg
    20191229_120630.jpg
    417 KB · Views: 51
Hey just curious if you were the guy taking pics or a video of me while I was wiring the last 2 stations? If so send em on over lol. We have many projects going on it isn't us dragging our feet. Was neat to see the excitement from everyone at the gas station Tues and wed as the site came together.

Ha...Guilty!

Definitely a lot of excitement, so I hope that you understand the source of the extra attention. Fascinating to see/document how one of these comes together. I tried my best to keep people out of the pictures and focus on the install.

You guys did a great job...A ton of work in one week. If you have to come back, the round of Wawa coffee is on me!