Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Blaine, MN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like this site will be activated soon!
We need to get the “(Under Construction)” removed from the title though; not sure why it was ever there; we don’t see that on discussion groups for other supercharger locations.
We can update the title as soon as it is live. Use the "Report" function on any post and ask for the subject to be updated as appropriate. A TMC admin will see the report and update the title.

Reactions: Cyberjr
Target has a long-standing policy of installing superchargers near their facilities, but not all. Therefore, it is never a surprise when one pops up at a location with a Target. That doesn't tell us anything about why one pops up at an unusual location, like this one.
This is the second metro location at a Cub foods. Two at Cubs, two at Hy-Vees, six at Targets.

They work! Monday, July 17, 2023!
20230717_161550.jpg

I don't see the Northtown Supercharger on the Tesla Findus map. Oddly, it says it is charging and I have added 5kW so far but under "Current Session" it says "No recent paid charging session" and I don't see any pricing. Sooooo.... free?
You may not be charged for the session when the site is in the commissioning phase. Sites used to be in a commissioning mode for a week or more but in the last year or so, they've all but eliminated commissioning mode and are quite quick to push the pin to your app and car (It usually shows up in the app first). The find us page is usually the last thing to get updated. The free charging will likely only last a few hours to a day.

You may not be charged for the session when the site is in the commissioning phase. Sites used to be in a commissioning mode for a week or more but in the last year or so, they've all but eliminated commissioning mode and are quite quick to push the pin to your app and car (It usually shows up in the app first). The find us page is usually the last thing to get updated. The free charging will likely only last a few hours to a day.
No more free charging… I was first to charge at Maple Grove, while Tesla was still on site getting everything commisioned; and I still got charged. (Electricity and $$). :)

Reactions: theflyer