Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Blaine, WA - Boblett St

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Big Earl

bnkwupt
Supporting Member
Jul 12, 2017
La Conner, WA
Tesla Superchargers are mentioned in this article about a new truck stop and travel center coming to Blaine, WA. Nothing more than a quick mention - wondering if anyone has any other info.

1400 Boblett St, Blaine, WA at the old airport runway

PS: The idea of Blaine becoming a "fast food mecca" is repugnant.

Last edited:
Tesla Superchargers are mentioned in this article about a new truck stop and travel center coming to Blaine, WA. Nothing more than a quick mention - wondering if anyone has any other info.

1400 Boblett St, Blaine, WA at the old airport runway

PS: The idea of Blaine becoming a "fast food mecca" is repugnant.
Blackstone is on it.
1700066089988.png

Looks like a Version 4 site; was that known previously? Version 4 with the longer cables should really help if the site will be open to non-Tesla vehicles.
With manufacturers providing adapters and the recent planned retrofits to V3 sites to enable this, I wonder how much the built in magic dock part of the V4 will actually be used unless it is required at a site for state/federal money. And with the adapters, ALL V3/V4 sites will be open to other manufacturers. It won’t be the select few with magic docks.

I saw something online, maybe about the V4 site in Oregon, that showed a card reader under the spot where the cable docks when not in use. There might be some requirement for a card reader to qualify for certain funding (along with being available to non-Tesla vehicles). I'm sure that others follow that aspect much more than I do.

I saw something online, maybe about the V4 site in Oregon, that showed a card reader under the spot where the cable docks when not in use. There might be some requirement for a card reader to qualify for certain funding (along with being available to non-Tesla vehicles). I'm sure that others follow that aspect much more than I do.
Yes, CCS, card reader and screen are required for some grants. So all the parts are there. Existing sites wouldn’t qualify for a grant anyways so no need to have to magic dock complicating things on V3.

Been a while since I posted, but hey guys I am back!

Actually stopped by last night and noticed 16 Stalls, V4, will be a great location and very cheap charging as Blaine, WA has the lowest home kWh pricing anywhere in Washington! 😄

Also I believe 4-8 stalls smaller lvl 2 charging in the other side of the lot.

Attachments

• IMG_0619.jpeg
    IMG_0619.jpeg
    495.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0620.jpeg
    IMG_0620.jpeg
    547.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0618.jpeg
    IMG_0618.jpeg
    521.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0617.jpeg
    IMG_0617.jpeg