Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brentwood, MO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live in Brentwood and randomly drove by this on the way to Microcenter a few days ago. Looked like everything was installed but it did not give me charge when I plugged in my Model 3.
To my knowledge it still hasn’t went live. I’m not sure what the hold up is. I work close to there and it would be nice to charge if I need to leave town unexpectedly. I figured I would check again this weekend. One day!

Reactions: Guy V
Looked like everything was installed but it did not give me charge when I plugged in my Model 3.
I’m not sure what the hold up is.
@oplaid - with the V3 stalls you just need to check to see if the Telsa letters as illuminated. If they are not, then the stall is off-line. This is helpful at times to realize if one of the cabinets is down as you'll notice a group of A/B/C/D where the letters are off but other stalls are illuminated and working.

@Schulz1983 - A lot of utilities in the midwest have sent crews to the gulf to help restore power from recent hurricanes. That may be causing a lot of projects like this to fall to the bottom of the list as they need to address more critical repair/maintenance items locally.

• Informative
Reactions: Guy V
@oplaid - with the V3 stalls you just need to check to see if the Telsa letters as illuminated. If they are not, then the stall is off-line. This is helpful at times to realize if one of the cabinets is down as you'll notice a group of A/B/C/D where the letters are off but other stalls are illuminated and working.

@Schulz1983 - A lot of utilities in the midwest have sent crews to the gulf to help restore power from recent hurricanes. That may be causing a lot of projects like this to fall to the bottom of the list as they need to address more critical repair/maintenance items locally.
I understand that. In this case the project is finished. Meter is even installed. Ameren still has crews in the area working. Heck they even have a parking lot full of utility trucks. I don’t think that is the reason. I’m going to guess the hold up is Brentwood.

Hello, I've had my Model 3 for a little over a year but new to posting here. Anxiously awaiting this supercharger! I'm currently in an apartment down the street that only has two garage chargers, this will be a nice back up, hopefully they switch it on soon, looks done!
Have you been by lately? I quit driving by as it feels like it is taking way to long to turn on.

2576D8F1-A50B-4BBD-8755-4CAAEF864CCF.jpeg

I didn’t need a charge but stopped for grins. Can confirm it is working!!

I was in the area and decided to stop by for grins and charge for a few minutes even though I didn’t need a charge, and live 10 minutes away with 240v charging at home. Took me nearly 10 minutes to get from in front of Dierbergs on Eager Road to the charger. They really did pick the worst parking lot in the world for this charger.

Still, will be glad to have an SC nearby if I ever need one for some reason.

I was in the area and decided to stop by for grins and charge for a few minutes even though I didn’t need a charge, and live 10 minutes away with 240v charging at home. Took me nearly 10 minutes to get from in front of Dierbergs on Eager Road to the charger. They really did pick the worst parking lot in the world for this charger.

Still, will be glad to have an SC nearby if I ever need one for some reason.
Nah it’s not bad. Never drive thru the plaza. I take Brentwood Blvd over there and come in from the back. It has been easy for me.

Yeah, avoid driving into the shopping areas at all costs when using this one. Quicker and safer to just park in the charging lot and walk than risk that Target demo derby

Also, if you're towing, this does not have a tow-friendly stall yet, but the lot geometry and etc. is good enough to pull in and charge sideways without unhitching if it's not too busy. And there are a lot of spaces and nearby parking outside the charge lot out of frame in that photo where you could drop the trailer if it is busy. It looks like they have space for another 12-16 chargers if they ever need to expand.