Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brewster, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you @theflyer . On Friday it turned out traffic was better down 91/95 so I charged at an Electrify America in CT, and at a recently opened EA in CT on the way home yesterday. Both worked fine, but it’s nice to know the Magic Docks exist at Brewster.

From the video and photos online it looks like the best spots would be the pull-in charger on the left end (1A?), and potentially the far right charger if I put my passenger side wheels up on the grass beyond the curb. I’ll try to avoid 1-6pm if possible.

• Love
Reactions: theflyer
1 pm-6 pm is its busiest time. I don't think there are any particularly good spots to park with a Rivian. Do your best with the situation you're presented with when you get there. Thank you for thinking about this. Here is one of many videos of people using the Magic Dock at Brewster.

I know this is too late, but this is the only Magic Dock location I've used in anger so I'm familiar with the layout and wanted to share my thoughts.

With a Kona I have parked as far right as possible at Brewster in the accessible stall* and the cable was able to reach.
Kona charge port is front driver's side.
The Rivian is front driver corner , but it is taller which could help the cable reach.

But there is also a pull-in stall at the left-hand end as you drive in. You _might_ be able to pull into that spot and then back up so the driver door isn't blocked and the front left is close enough to the pedestal for the cable to reach.

* It's a terrible setup for accessibility, with the Supercharger parking elevated so you have to go down a short but steepish slope to get to Dunkin and up to return to the vehicle.