Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brewster, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Monday evening I talked to a Tesla technician who was working on the site. His model Y was charging and all 8 chargers were lit up. As you know Tesla employees are instructed to give out as little information as possible. I asked about the pole light that was not operating and advise it was referred out. Tuesday evening (7:15) I passed by and for the first time the pole light was operating. There was a worker and his vehicle on site, At this point looks like this site is ready to go pending final town inspection. I will be passing the site daily and update if I have any additional information.

Thursday 12/22 5:47 just passed by Brewster Supercharger site. All chargers are now lit up. Please note site active on Tesla App. Guys this has been a long wait through many stages, but were are NOW ACTIVE. I suggest a meet up for coffee, any suggestions for a date & time. To all, best of the season to you and yours.
Woohoo!!!

77255910-4A98-4876-8F69-905BAAE5AF57.png

Hi all, I’m a Tesla owner since 2013 but taking my Rivian R1S from Boston to NYC this weekend. I usually take 91 and the Wilbur Cross or 95 down from Hartford, and charge at EA or EVGo, but the Rivian app is suggesting I go 84/684 and charge at Brewster.

I don’t yet have the Supercharger adapter and have never been to a magic dock. Two questions for those of you familiar with Brewster SC: 1) Is it likely to be busy mid-late morning on a Friday? 2) Are there any spots (eg the farthest right, or the pull-in at the far left) where a Rivian could charge without blocking two chargers?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all, I’m a Tesla owner since 2013 but taking my Rivian R1S from Boston to NYC this weekend. I usually take 91 and the Wilbur Cross or 95 down from Hartford, and charge at EA or EVGo, but the Rivian app is suggesting I go 84/684 and charge at Brewster.

I don’t yet have the Supercharger adapter and have never been to a magic dock. Two questions for those of you familiar with Brewster SC: 1) Is it likely to be busy mid-late morning on a Friday? 2) Are there any spots (eg the farthest right, or the pull-in at the far left) where a Rivian could charge without blocking two chargers?

Thanks in advance.
1 pm-6 pm is its busiest time. I don't think there are any particularly good spots to park with a Rivian. Do your best with the situation you're presented with when you get there. Thank you for thinking about this. Here is one of many videos of people using the Magic Dock at Brewster.

1718762603177.png