Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brisbane 2 (Toombul), Qld

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

moa999

2020 3 SR+ MSM
Mar 4, 2020
Sydney, AUS
As a Q1 2021 opening, though worth adding a Brisbane (Indooroopilly) thread as the site should be set, and possibly beginning to start construction.

Pin is in the middle of the Audi dealership which is likely.
The Westfield just to the south would be a more likely site.

Maybe a local could do a tour of the carpark

Screenshot_20210105-172528.png

I called centre management and they (including security) are unaware of this. They said there's been discussion for a long time about putting in some charging infrastructure, but as far as they know (and security desk would know if works were scheduled) there's nothing happening on their site. Do we have any visibility of council plans etc for this one?

There is nothing in the BCC PDOnline referencing any work sadly at Indooroopilly. The only thing I could find was the Audi dealership - I presume - will be moving in to the centre on L3, complete with a service centre to be constructed on the top car park.

The BCC has allocated $126 million for a project to upgrade the Indooroopilli roundabout.
The Audi dealership is within the roundabout. there appears to be a separate parking area.
There was no mention of EV charging in the video presentation.

Pulling discussion back from the main thread.
This photo got added in Plugshare along with a report that the existing HPWCs have now been removed.

6 bays marked off.

Hopefully the HPWCs are relocated elsewhere (given Superchargers are often too rapid for shopping) and they find some way to give access to this area 24/7 (maybe a pincode like some other sites).
Screenshot_20210430-094651.png

• Informative
Reactions: MC3OZ and Chuq