Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brockville, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I count 18 parking spots, so making 8 of them superchargers and potentially one or two for equipment seems like a recipe for ICEing.
It is hard to tell from the photo, but it seems to me like the site is on the other side of the entrance road from the DQ so there would be dozens of parking spots. See my fancy illustration below.
1706567731966.png

My bet this site will be the busiest on the 401 route on long weekends, leaving Kingston in the dust. I'm really surprised they only but in 8. But Morrisburg should help with that, hopefully in the end more will be spread out on this route instead of the larger mega sites like Belleville and Kingston. maybe Prescott.... 🤞

My bet this site will be the busiest on the 401 route on long weekends, leaving Kingston in the dust. I'm really surprised they only but in 8. But Morrisburg should help with that, hopefully in the end more will be spread out on this route instead of the larger mega sites like Belleville and Kingston. maybe Prescott.... 🤞
The downside is that other than the DQ there aren't a lot of food options. With Kingston, if you don't mind walking 200 metres or so you have a ton of fast food options.

The downside is that other than the DQ there aren't a lot of food options. With Kingston, if you don't mind walking 200 metres or so you have a ton of fast food options.
Easy access off the highway and it probably being v4, and being pretty much in the middle it will be and ideal stop for those wanting to move quickly between Toronto and MTL. The Kingston and the Gananoque exits are cumbersome.

Kingston isn't cumbersome at all. Gan is cumbersome. Kingston is very close to the highway, I have used it many times, especially the newer site on the south side by the Panera. And within easy walking distance you have Panera, Pita Pit, McDs, DQ, A&W, Wendys, Arby's, Boston Pizza, Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Swiss Chalet, KFC and Harveys.

Kingston isn't cumbersome at all. Gan is cumbersome. Kingston is very close to the highway
Round-trip Gananoque only adds 1.9km to your trip. Kingston V3 adds 1.3km. For me it's a wash. I personally prefer groceries and Tims at my charging stops. Kingston V3 is a bit of a dead area, minus Panera and Pita Pit, unless you hit a drive-through on your way.