Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burbank, CA - N. San Fernando Blvd. (LIVE 14 Oct 2022, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DelPhonic1

Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Burbank
It's a stones throw from the current 18 stall v2 on top of the Burbank mall.

Attachments

• IMG_0070 2.jpeg
    IMG_0070 2.jpeg
    664.8 KB · Views: 569
  • IMG_0068.jpeg
    IMG_0068.jpeg
    590.6 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_0069.jpeg
    IMG_0069.jpeg
    659.7 KB · Views: 265
Just 8??!! The rooftop at Burbank mall is almost always a sell-out with a wait. Burbank and Studio City need a massive 40-stall station somewhere.
It looks like Tesla's Find Us page also promises a second one in Glendale and hopefully that helps the congesting a little too. I started going to the Burbank mall SC as my default when the Americana went from free to $2 for the first hour.

The Youtube channel Now you know lists new chargers worldwide every week. Not all new have been v3, fwiw.
They get their information from the Changes list on Supercharge.info. Go there, set the Show per page to 10,000 and scroll back. You'll see very few that aren't version 3.

Incidentally, the Changes list will show re-openings of Temporarily Closed Superchargers as Open. The Now You Know guys sometimes report re-openings as new Superchargers. They did that recently with Normal, IL.

• Informative
Reactions: RTPEV and mociaf9
Any new pics?
There appears to be no more construction equipment. I'm sure any day it will come alive. Its a pity there are only 8 stalls in a crowded parking lot. People will be lining up and circling a full charger in traffic, before tucking tail and heading to the slow 18 stall v2 at the nearby mall.

Attachments

• IMG_0130.jpeg
    IMG_0130.jpeg
    896.3 KB · Views: 216
They get their information from the Changes list on Supercharge.info. Go there, set the Show per page to 10,000 and scroll back. You'll see very few that aren't version 3.

Incidentally, the Changes list will show re-openings of Temporarily Closed Superchargers as Open. The Now You Know guys sometimes report re-openings as new Superchargers. They did that recently with Normal, IL.
I'm pretty anxious to see more v3's in the greater L.A. area and the Valley. There is a huge thirst and scant pickings.