Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burley, ID

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ll be happy to be wrong if it is up and going before August! Guess it’s time for me to put my foot in my mouth.
Hey man until I saw that email, with the way it’s been going, I totally agreed with you. It’s gonna be awesome though, we’re heading to Utah in our 60D X next week and for the first time I’m gonna go 85 all the way to Tremonton :)

Looks like tomorrow’s gonna be the day kids. I’ll be down there to test it out. camthehombre’s info was right. Problem with the fuses. View attachment 561614
My bad, I credited cam but it was Veb4713 who talked to the technician in Twin. Sorry Veb. But thanks for the info, you were totally right. I bet Ontario gets commissioned this week too.

My bad, I credited cam but it was Veb4713 who talked to the technician in Twin. Sorry Veb. But thanks for the info, you were totally right. I bet Ontario gets commissioned this week too.
Haha thanks!
I'm glad that the technician seems to be following through as expected so it does seem like tomorrow is the day. I'm glad you got the email and I'm super excited!

4D5762A2-E3B2-4F5F-A18C-FB15D156B5EF.jpeg 5C1FB6B7-27B6-4F5D-B267-24E1CEDDC197.jpeg
First! (Is that still a thing?) Heyburn is ON!