Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burlington VT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can confirm that this site is a go. I spoke to the owner of the property this week. (Healthy Living Market & Café. Burlington | Healthy Living Market and Cafe) They were waiting for one last approval. Now it's just a matter of the contractor's schedule. I eat lunch there almost every day, so I'll report in when I see some activity at the site.

So happy to hear this. Opens a whole new world for the people from Quebec all year round.

Planning a road trip to VT mid-October; Hill Farmstead is definitely on the list, for hopefully some Civil Disobedience. Last visit, they were giving some red wine barrels a new home. Wonder if there will be barrel-aged goodness at hand...

Must remember to leave room for a case of the Heady Topper tall boys from The Alchemist... Sounds like a job for... The microwave.

Planning a road trip to VT mid-October; Hill Farmstead is definitely on the list, for hopefully some Civil Disobedience. Last visit, they were giving some red wine barrels a new home. Wonder if there will be barrel-aged goodness at hand...

Must remember to leave room for a case of the Heady Topper tall boys from The Alchemist... Sounds like a job for... The microwave.

Nice. which weekend. My buddy and I are going up the weekend of 10/17. LMK if you guys can make it.

Nice. which weekend. My buddy and I are going up the weekend of 10/17. LMK if you guys can make it.
Still fine-tuning the schedule, but the weekend of 10/17 looks good at the moment. Will try to follow up once en route.

- - - Updated - - -

I am available on 10/17 and can meet you guys at one of these locations, and tour to other locations from there. :)

Mas bueno!

Sounds good. As of now, our plan is to drive up from CT on Friday afternoon. stop in West Lebanon to charge and stay there for the night. On Sat we are going to hit up HF right when they open and then head over to Burlington Sat afternoon. Will plan to score some Heady and Lawson's while in the area. Also, we want to hit up Prohibition Pig.

Still fine-tuning the schedule, but the weekend of 10/17 looks good at the moment. Will try to follow up once en route.

- - - Updated - - -

Mas bueno!

Breaking Ground Next Week in South Burlington!

Here's an update from the inside. Construction will begin next Tuesday, Sept 29 on the South Burlington Supercharger. Everything should be completed in about a month. The site is located in the southeast corner of the Healthy Living Market parking lot. (A great place to stop!) An existing island will provide a location for the electrical equipment.

The Story of Healthy Living | Healthy Living Market and Cafe

So_Burl_VT_Supercharger1.jpg

So_Burl_VT_Supercharger2.jpg