Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burlington, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also stopped by there on my way to Vancouver B.C. today and briefly spoke to one of the guys who was wiring a Supercharger. I asked how much longer and he answered 'a couple of weeks'. He indicated they still have to get the power to the system. I hope it's sooner than that, but I'm just relaying what he said.

FYI - Jack-in-the-Box that is right next to the Superchargers has free Wifi! There is also a Jitters espresso drive-thru really close and a Bob's restaurant really near the Supercharger site.

IMG_0386.jpg

looks like my guess bites the dust! Some time next week is looking pretty good.

By the way, this rainy weather is probably why the asphalt hasn't been done - same thing delayed my garage completion. Car will be here, but garage won't be done. Sigh...

Do you know if PSE is moving the installation up? I hate to name drop but I know the CEO and I can ask. This is under her pay grade so she will probably just pass it on. She has had discussions with Tesla and keep tabs on volume of Tesla deliveries for planning purposes so she is familiar.

But then again, I have the last date for the "bet" :)

When I passed by yesterday, the general manager at the Fairfield Inn & Suites (the chargers are on their property) came out to say hi and check out the Model S. She talked to me at length about how Tesla courted the site and told me that she has been receiving daily updates from the crew and they she expects them to be done next week.

She told me that as soon as Tesla signed the agreement, they broke ground the very next day. Tesla approached her and asked if they could use the space in the parking lot and without hesitation she said "yes."