Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cambria, CA (location unknown)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They're still chugging away at trying to get a supercharger built in Cambria. They haven't found or settled on a finalized host location yet, though.

https://www.cambriacsd.org/files/430349cce/2020+12+01+PROS+Regular+Meeting+Agenda+Packet+Posted.pdf
"Tesla is also looking at sites provided by the district to put in Charging Stations also. They looked at the Skate Park area, East and West village parking lots and Vet’s Hall parking lot. They will take care of 100% of the costs. They say it will help our down town businesses. People who stop to charge their cars spend money in town. Commissioner Johansson warned that the Skate Park might not be the best area as the plan for the Park, is not finalized at this moment. Commissioner Bahringer suggested the pocket park by the Post office. John said he would look into that possibility. They would provide 8 charging stations."

There is a destination charger in Morro Bay that doesn't show up on the Tesla map. I told them they needed to get on the map and they said that they have tried several times and it hasn't shown up yet. They've had the charger for a couple of years.

I found it through Plug Share when I had to stay in MB in October.