Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Carlsbad, CA (7710 El Camino Real, LIVE 27 Sep 2018, 26 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Appears to be getting really close. Looks like they’re powerwashing and blowing leaves. Today is a great day!
04F3B9F7-A68E-4EB5-B444-1E9C7706BCDB.jpeg

I just noticed from the photos posted that you will have no choice but to face the sun when you charge. It would have been nice if one row faced away from the sun.
I actually prefer it this way. I can easily put up my windshield Heatshield shade and block the sun completely. I don't have shades for the sides or back window, so if they face the sun, it actually gets hotter in the car.

Also, now that the climate control active when you exit the car, it should not get too hot.

Those signs that say 30 minute general parking is just another way of telling the public that ICing is fine and we're not going to bother you if you park an ICE vehicle in a space badly needed for a BEV. I would much rather see signs that say EVs only while charging and all others will be towed at owners expense.
Don't fret over it. There will not be an opportunity for an ICE to slip in, except maybe late at night, when they would have not need or interest.

Those signs that say 30 minute general parking is just another way of telling the public that ICing is fine and we're not going to bother you if you park an ICE vehicle in a space badly needed for a BEV. I would much rather see signs that say EVs only while charging and all others will be towed at owners expense.
This is not practical because many of these locations have city development regulations that require a "parking ratio" to the building size and use. If the spots were made EV exclusive, the site would not meet its parking requirements.