Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Carlsbad, CA (7710 El Camino Real, LIVE 27 Sep 2018, 26 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sure enough, only the two handicap spots work. 72 kW. The others seem to have power, but are disabled. I get a message in my X that says charging post disabled, try another one.

I don’t know who it was up thread, Randy?, that speculated that the pre existing condition that is stopping the top spots from working is the failing retaining wall below the top parking lot. That would be my guess as well since the bottom spots work.

My guess is that they missed disabling the two handicap stalls...

CB505528-F1E4-4B44-B9B5-AD3C50AC41FB.jpeg

It’s a full house already ;)

A photo of the retaining wall that's in question would help others here understand what's going on.

This is all speculation and as someone else previously mentioned in the thread, we don't need to be pointing out possible issues with the location in a public forum. There's plenty of things on this old property that could be improved outside of the immediate charging area. For all we know, it's not live because the valet isn't starting until Friday. :)